JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan-Rekrutierung

Suche nach einem Clan oder finde neue Mitglieder.
9/28/2026 8:23:46 PM
0

Looking for ACTIVE endgame players!

Looking for players from the day one and speed clear guys to people just getting into endgame but willing to put in the time and learn! I have some spots I want filled and I enjoy this game and need more active guardians that wanna be part of stuff. Discord is available to all and we are always posting in it to host raids and other stuff. So consider joining and let’s run stuff and build chemistry. Please no egos and let’s have fun! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=420090
English
#Clans

Sprache des Beitrags:

 

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon