JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
Bearbeitet von Seraphim Crypto: 4/26/2020 6:09:08 PM

This is ...

a bad idea!

a really good idea!

I like some of it but I don't know exactly

Ok, before everyone puts on his [b]Gjallarhorn [/b]and blasts me into oblivion, just hear me out! I have an idea how to improve loot system and the shop at the same time: Put all of the cosmetics into the [b]general loot pool[/b]. Change prices for cosmetic items to 2-5 $ per item or 10$ for a complete set. People will still buy really cool items as with the amount of items available the [b]chances of getting what you want is slim[/b]. Now, to accompensate such a change money wise - and yes, Bungie needs the money to [b]pay their employees[/b] which is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE IS - add some really good exotic and legendary armor rolls to Eververse. I am talking about +70 Heart of Inmost Light natural stats with a 25+ resilience value. And let me pay [b]15 - 50 $[/b] for these. I would pay. Because I am sick of buying fated engrams from Xûr and only getting stuff I'd never use in a million lightyears (I know it's not a time measurement, leave me alone). The reason I am suggesting these changes: Armor rolls really do not have a great impact to the game anyways and being able to buy such an item that can not be played for (there is no activity that will give you a chosen exotic armor piece) will stop frustration (at least mine, but who is with me on that?). My ONLY Heart of Inmost Light roll is +47 natural. Now, you go and tear me into pieces. Thanks for listening! <3 Also: give us Twilight Garrison and give me Spark of the Machine (see gamertag) emblem, PLEASE. Thank you! P.S.: I don't have an URL for anything so I posted my site, sorry for that but I could not post without filling the field which is weird.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon