Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
Dec 13, 2022 - Destiny 2 Dev Team
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where the Lightning Surge Warlock melee ability was not correctly triggering the effects of the Felwinter's Helm Exotic helmet.
- Reworked the activation triggers and effects of the Gyrfalcon's Hauberk Exotic chest. The new functionality is:
- When you emerge from invisibility, your Void weapons gain Volatile Rounds for a short time.
- When you perform a finisher on an enemy while you are invisible, you gain a temporary bonus to weapon damage and a reserve overshield for you and nearby allies.
- Fixed an issue where hip-fire reticles were missing on Slug Shotguns.
Pugilist, Demolitionist, and Wellspring now properly grant ability energy even when the ability is overridden. For example, melee abilities will now get melee energy from Wellspring when holding a Sword or Glaive.
Fixed an issue where the Encore perk icon was showing when the weapon was stowed.
Fixed an issue where the Enhanced Chain Reaction didn´t show that Swords receive improved guard endurance.
- Fixed an issue where Icarus Grip and Air Assault wouldn´t show the weapons improved Airborne Effectiveness value.
- Void Invisibility:
- While invisible, your maximum radar range is now capped at 24m.
Triumphs, Title, and Seasonal Challenges
- Reduced the number of Triumphs required for the "Seraph" title from 10 to 9. Reduced the completion requirements by ~50% for the Precision Loadout Seasonal Challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Season was shown on the archive carousel.