Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
May 9, 2023 - Destiny 2 Dev Team
- Reverted the change that removed the third Refraction Core in Heist Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where previously defeated enemies and Champions are respawning if players wipe in the Lake of Shadows boss room.
- Fixed an issue where the normal matchmaking options for Supremacy were missing their descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Heir Apparent quest and catalyst are not progressing via most main Medallion sources.
- Fixed an issue where the Fly the Flag bounty is taking much longer than intended to complete.
- Fixed an issue where the Champ Seal was not able to be gilded.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where swapping from a Slug Shotgun to another Shotgun could allow massive damage output.
- There is now a two-second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen.
- Fixed an issue where Enhanced Eager Edge perk would deactivate earlier than intended.