JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp3: 10/4/2026 7:28:04 AM
1

Wavesplitter catalyst

Hey bungie something is wrong with wavesplitter catalyst it shows that I have it but I can't put it on it has been 3 days and nothing am on xbox I pass the mission to get it i did and look everywhere and I just found out my brother have it too and he don't see it on the got or equip it
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The triumph unlocked erroneously for people without the catalyst dropping and subsequently being completed. If its not on the weapon, you haven't had it drop yet.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon