Hey all,
Looking to get back into Destiny with hearing the news we have all been waiting for!, haven't really had much chance to do any endgame content due to my last clan dying off.
I'm 34, based in Australia so, AU/NZ and NA clans preffered but basically looking for a chill clan that is PVE based and runs regular end game content and socialable. I have Discord and a mic, while I haven't done much end game content or nothing that I will remember, I am very adept and quick to learn. Currently Hunter main but I am putting work in for my Titan while I wait.
English
#Clans
-
[MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link
-
Come stake your claim as the king of damage with Let’s Wipe for Damage! Or if your a new light, grab a Sherpa and let’s join up! Discord is a must, so please make sure to utilize it. This will be the main way we communicate with everyone. And we coordinate all endgame activity scheduling over on the Discord below Discord: https://discord.gg/qmFaYkgtKE Content : -Pantheon -Every Raid -Raid Challenges -Dungeons and Challenges -Vanguard Alert Farming -Sherpa for everything -Gambit -All Master Content We will always pursue the constant growth of newer players, and further growth of old lights as well. Head to the link below to submit your application : https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5454575
-
[MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link
-
WELCOME TO THE DARK We have an USA clan and a UK/EU clan but we use the same server We are a clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/JmfTY36n USA Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860 UK/EU Clan: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Settings/5454258
-
Hello Guardian! We are a dedicated, friendly, helpful, fun and chill Clan who have veteran members since D1 like myself. Our Clan members are mainly from the Eastern and Central Time. We try our best to help with anything you need whether it's Raids, Dungeons, Missions or Quests. We accept all players regardless of platform and if you're a new, old or a returning player. We do have Discord but it's optional. If you have any questions or want to join us feel free to message me, I'll respond when I can. I hope to see you around Guardian.