This Week At Bungie – 7/09/2020
More in Store
Winner Winner, Emblem Dinner
Bungie Day Fashion Show Winners
Destiny is beautiful.— 🦉owllock🦉 (@_owllock) July 7, 2020
Thank you for the amazing experiences @Bungie #BungieDayFashionShow #BungieDayArtShow pic.twitter.com/xzvUQ6L9pb
#BungieDayFashionShow@Bungie Blue for you on Bungie Day 🧢👕👖 pic.twitter.com/1XwB38D79A— Servi (@Servi38616076) July 3, 2020
Cold as Ice Still Somewhat Nice #BungieDayFashionShow pic.twitter.com/tB9ExvySPT— DefyFly (@Flyboyah64d) July 3, 2020
This is my warlock for the #BungieDayFashionShow !!! Shader is Metro shift! pic.twitter.com/k47a925ovN— FameElias (@EliasMakikokko) July 3, 2020
#BungieDayFashionShow @Bungie— Axel Bouffard (@axel_bouffard) July 3, 2020
My blue warlock exploring the dreaming city !
Entry for the fashion show pic.twitter.com/aCGmiJzRUC
I love Destiny and my hunter <3#BungieDayFashionShow @Bungie pic.twitter.com/a8EoViMf91— BandyGander (@bandygander) July 3, 2020
Happy Bungie Day!#BungieDayFashionShow @Bungie pic.twitter.com/iFprWqK1PE— Lisa (@lisamarie_g8) July 7, 2020
Bungie Day Art Show Winners
#BungieDayArtShow I had this idea some time ago how would look weapons if they were guardians. So I did some sketches, first finished is the famous duo Thorn & Lumina, hunter of darkness and warlock of light :)#Bungie #Destiny2 pic.twitter.com/w4kqACw1wJ— Fester Kitusiowa (@Kathi_Langley) July 5, 2020
Hi I'm SquaredT and I make Destiny characters out of Lego#BungieDayArtShow pic.twitter.com/KlwceOBU8D— SquaredT (@theSquaredT) July 4, 2020
DDDDDRIFTER！— 喝核子级能量的R狩 (@RAVENofABYESS) July 5, 2020
Finished my three favorite characters ☑️
I'm working on a composition for Shax and Osiris ｀･ω･)9
I hope I'm not too late @Bungie pic.twitter.com/iRPjnKcoR5
Riven of a Thousand Squish is done! And very smol. #BungieDayArtShow pic.twitter.com/VeW8u3s8UE— Knockyard (@knockyard) July 6, 2020
Stained glass ghost I made for the #BungieDayArtShow #BungieDay #Destiny2 @A_dmg04 @Cozmo23 @Bungie ❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/h6uPFYYMxm— Peanut (@Peanut17405632) July 7, 2020
Anyone else feeling *super* nostalgic for those D1 Cosmodrome days? I used to just sit around and take screenshots of the skybox lol. I started this a while back, and figured #BungieDayArtShow would be the perfect time to post this. @Bungie @rDESTNYCREATION @DestinyComArt pic.twitter.com/tMdgj0ZwFn— elesir (@ElesirArt) July 5, 2020
#BungieDayArtShow— 레이드 말려☄붉파 (@purplange) July 5, 2020
정말이지 하고 싶어도 제대로 그린게 하나도 없다니까? pic.twitter.com/gnKW9G5dUP
- Guiding Light
- Speed Demon
- Random Destination Perk
TWITCH EXTENSIONLast week, our Destiny 2 Twitch Extension received an upgrade. Viewers can now gift two subs to their favorite streamer in exchange for a shader, emblem, and other loot.Players who didn’t receive them loot can contact us using our Twitch Extension Gift Subs contact form.Please note:
- Gift sub progress only counts in a desktop browser. Gifting subs through the Twitch mobile app and mobile browser won’t count.
- Viewers should refresh the stream they are watching if they encounter issues with bounty progress after purchasing gift subs.
NIGHTFALL: THE ORDEAL STRIKE CHANGEAfter Update 2.9.1 went live, it was discovered that the Festering Core Nightfall: The Ordeal strike wasn’t reflecting the correct difficulty level at the Master tier. To mitigate this issue, on Wednesday we changed the Nightfall: The Ordeal strike to The Pyramidion.
BUNGIE DAY EMBLEMThe Bungie Day emblem, Septenary Encryption, will be available to redeem next Tuesday, July 14, after the weekly reset.
GCX CHARITY EMBLEMEarlier this week, emails were sent out to those who donated exactly $50 or $100 during our June 18 GCX Charity Stream time of 9 AM to 1 PM PDT. Those who donated $100 will receive another emblem next Season. Players who believe they didn’t receive an email should look in their Spam folder, or create a thread in our Help Forum.While emblem codes are no longer available, St. Jude is still accepting donations here.
KNOWN ISSUESWhile we continue investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues we’re looking into that were reported to us in our #Help Forum:
- Players should only destroy Savathun’s Eyes using the Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle itself. Progress doesn’t count toward the Hive-God Optimist Triumph in the Moments of Triumph 2020 Seal if a player destroys Savathun’s Eyes using the Orbs generated from Ruinous Effigy.
- The Lucent Blade armor mod doesn't always appear on Season 11 armor.
- The Energy Converter Mod won’t grant Super energy if a player already has over 50% of their Super. This is by design.
- Armor ornaments from the Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars Raids no longer appear on player Collections.
- Some players can’t progress the “Means to an End” quest. While we continue our investigation, players can progress this quest by using an alternate character or joining another players who has already started the mission.
- Players who didn’t claim the reward for completing the “Means to an End” quest in one previous week will be locked out from acquiring and completing it the following week. Players will be able to acquire the quest again the week after the blocked week.
- Players unable to launch the “Interference” mission may be able to play through and complete it by joining someone else already in the mission.
- We continue to investigate the BEAVER error code appearing frequently on the Steam platform.For a full list of emergent issues in Destiny 2, players can review our Known Issues article. Players who observe other issues should report them to our #Help forum.