- Information concerning Faction Rallies will be made available on 5/31 in the “This Week at Bungie” blog article.
- Mechaneer’s Tricksleeves
- While you are critically wounded, swapping to a Sidearm increases its damage (2x in PvE, 1.33x in PvP).
- The Dragon’s Shadow
- Dodge reloads all weapons simultaneously.
- Dodging now also grants +5 mobility for the duration of Wraithmetal Mail, in addition to its previous benefits.
- Added a UI indicator for the Wraithmetal Mail buff.
- Lion Rampant
- Hipfiring no longer interrupts Lift. Increased hipfire accuracy while airborne.
- Now grants a flat melee damage bonus for 8 seconds when you are surrounded by three or more enemies (3x in PvE, 2x in PvP).
- This buff also increases Super damage while active (+50%).
- Lunafaction Boots
- Now allows your Rift to continuously reload weapons while you or allies stand in it.
- Empowering Rift grants a boost to weapon range and aim assist.
- Solar melee kills now grant unlimited Solar grenade energy for a short duration.
- Shining Sphere
- Replaced Pulse Monitor perk with Quickdraw.
- Skyburner’s Oath
- Fixed an issue that caused this weapon’s sound effects to play too quietly while you are aiming down sights.
- SUROS Regime
- Fixed an issue where players could not reload while ADS.
- Trench Barrel
- Fixed a bug that allowed this perk to activate after making melee attacks on friendly targets.
- MIDA Multi-Tool
- The Masterwork catalyst can now be obtained by the most determined competitors in the Crucible.
- Crucible Labs
- Crucible Labs will allow Guardians to play experimental Crucible content.
- Crucible Labs will become available at a later date. Stay tuned to @Bungie on Twitter for announcements.
- The Crucible Labs playlist will be active periodically for feedback.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose Rank Points for leaving a match too soon after the match ends.
- Fixed a memory issue that was causing PC players running at low texture quality to frequently hit BEET or KALE errors while loading into 6v6 Iron Banner.
- Fixed the space flights of 3+ minutes players experienced while loading into 6v6 Iron Banner that were caused when they hit BEET and KALE errors.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from triggering the Heroic “Warsat Down” public event when Shriekers would close too quickly.
- Removed "Exodus Crash" from Heroic Strike Matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue where players could join in-progress and become stuck behind a door in the strike “Exodus Crash.”
- Fixed an issue where Heroic strike milestones and quests was not progressing due to Vanguard Boons.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck joining allies repeatedly in the strike “Lake of Shadows.”
- Added a score modifier display on the item detail screen for Nightfall Challenge Cards.
- Heroic strikes will now award Escalation Protocol Key Fragments.
- Heroic strikes now have a chance (~25%) to award powerful engrams of up to 360 Power.
- Fixed an issue where launching a one-use Super just as you catch the “Spire of Stars” relic would not consume Super energy.
- Changed the “Spire of Stars” relic’s time-out splash damage to allow damage to targets.
- The raid vendor will now have a unique performance after you have completed “Spire of Stars.”
- Fixed an issue where Calus’s shield had greater health than intended.
- Updated the Guided Game tooltip to correctly reflect the required Power level to launch.
- Robes of Sekris (Warlock raid chest armor) will now display hanging cloth correctly.
- The cost of “Spire of Stars” rewards from Benedict 99-40 has been increased to 50 tokens.
- Benedict 99-40’s reputation engram will no longer grant weapons from Raid Lairs.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies were granting higher-than-intended XP from the mission “Pilgrimage.”
- Fixed an issue where players would see a permanent waypoint over Tess when they had a Prismatic Facet in their character inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the Prismatic Matrix icon did not have an indicator when new items were available.
- Fixed an issue where the Prismatic Matrix icon was not highlighted when players had a Prismatic Facet in their character inventory.
- The Clan XP Milestone now properly grants powerful rewards when it is turned in.
- A few players would receive a Clan Banner very frequently. This should be fixed, and now players can discard any Clan Banners at the Postmaster.
- Resolved an issue where some players who owned the “Salute” emote were unable to equip it.
- The “Awaken the Warmind” emote no longer displays after the emote has been interrupted.
- Flavortext now appears on the emote preview.