JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by RADROB0U812: 6/28/2024 1:34:19 AM
9

Looking for a clan of older gamers

Be warned I’m not that good My KD is .69 ( I only did crucible for the bounties). I got the conqueror title once. I only have a few raid clears and a few dungeon clears. Even my wife kicked me out of her clan because I’m terrible.. I joined Trigger Masters today so not looking anymore. Thanks for the other invites. I do appreciate it.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Your post gave me a laugh. You are more than welcome to join mine. It's a new clan so excuse the growing pains.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Edited by RADROB0U812: 6/27/2024 6:18:26 PM
      i’ve had some good offers on clans and I thank you guys for that, but I’m really looking for a bunch of old guys that I can relate to lol

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Sending you a DM

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • What a sell for yourself *laughs*. I sent you a DM :)

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • 1
      Pm sent

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Looking for chill gamers to join our ranks! We have active Guardians from the both the EU and NA. We mostly play Trials, Comp and Scrims as well as doing Raids, Dungeons, and GMs. We have a built out, organized, and active Discord with functioning bots and LFG channels. Please review our requirements. Feel free to send us a message and a clan request to become part of the team! Requirements: - 1.1+ PVP KD or - Conqueror Title - 50+ Raid Clears What we expect from you: - Join the Discord - Be mature - Be helpful - Be active https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/5223501

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=260416

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • I just made this clan today but you're welcome to join and help me grow and maybe soon we can have a great roster of peeps we can play with. https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5273514

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Morning guardian. We are a mainly uk based adult clan who have embers who do all aspects of destiny we’re fun chill and love banter , if u feel like we’re your kinda people feel free to dm me for our discord link , have a fantastic day

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon