JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
4/4/2022 10:41:12 PM
3

Destiny 2 steam crashing on startup

I have been playing for the last few weeks putting 50+ hours into the game. Now when I try to start up the game, it plays a few seconds of the splash screen then crashes. I am playing on steam, windows 10. My computer is above the rec specs to play (GTX 2060, i7-9750H, 16gb ram). I have nothing running in the background, I have updated my graphics drivers, reinstalled the game, restarted my computer, tried to run it with the firewall off, and I get the same results. Any idea what I can try to make this work?
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon