JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by 순살닭강정: 6/2/2020 1:16:28 PM
1

Fix Input Bug and support compatibility in Destiny 2 (Windows 10 2004)

Hi, I am a Guardian from South Korea. (Started from Blizzard Battle.Net) I have experienced some bugs since I upgraded my desktop pc to Windows 10 2004 version. I have fond some compatibility bug (as crash) and input bug (only English chatting available) on Destiny 2 after the latest Windows 10 2004 update. I am using 104 keyboard (leopold fc900r pd, Korean) but, I can't send any text messages written by Korean. I can send only English text, but I can receive the Korean text. Then, game client has crashed. I didn't experienced this bug before Windows 10 2004 update. (So I check the integrity this game, but I have experienced this situation again.) Please fix problems and support Windows 10 2004 version.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon