JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

8/30/2019 3:32:14 AM
1
I honestly feel the same. I don't think a lot of the people on the forums actually still play I think they just enjoy complaining. I don't like the pay for levels on the pass but I get it... I hope tho it's like the last week or two you can purchase it.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • They said 2-4 weeks, I think it should be closer to the last 2 weeks, but I guess we'll just have to see. That's honestly the only thing that's got me a little concerned, but as long as it's done well it shouldn't be a problem

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]They said 2-4 weeks, I think it should be closer to the last 2 weeks, but I guess we'll just have to see. That's honestly the only thing that's got me a little concerned, but as long as it's done well it shouldn't be a problem[/quote] Yea that's think it should be the last week or two as well. Not that it will make any difference to me to be fair I'll probably have most things in the first week or two lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hopefully same? College is looking like it's gonna suck this semester, but I'm sure I'll find time to waste lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]Hopefully same? College is looking like it's gonna suck this semester, but I'm sure I'll find time to waste lol[/quote] There's always time to waste lol Especially in college

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon