- Dares of Eternity
- Fixed an issue where the activity progress could fail when starting the Lightning Round.
- Fixed an issue where scoring UI would not appear in regular Dares of Eternity.
- Lost Sectors
- Fixed an issue where Legend and Master Lost Sector activities were missing from Bungie.net Game History APIs.
Europa "Sabotaging Salvation"
- Fixed an issue that was blocking players from completing this mission.
- Temporarily disabled Deepsight tier 3 chest that were being opened far more quickly than intended for Throne World vendor reputation gains.
- Fixed various holes in the world that were allowing players to get out of the environment.
- The Wellspring: Attack
- Fixed several issues that caused the back-middle Wizard during the boss fight to sometimes get trapped inside the pedestal below, blocking activity progression.
- Public Events
- Fixed Arc shield on Heroic Ether Harvest boss to properly react to Arc damage.
- The Lightblade
- The Hive boat now starts up properly even if players try to skip past it to the first hallway section below.
Of Queens and Worms
- Fixed an issue where joining late into the quest would not grant progress, blocking the player from acquiring the Parasite Exotic Grenade Launcher.
- Fixed issue where the Resonant Rune was using a placeholder icon.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where Titans could generate large amounts of Orbs of Power by rapidly entering and exiting Sparrows while triggering Ward of Dawn bubble.
- Fixed the Cataclysm icon size to fit properly in the player HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the crafted weapon Triumph counts were not being displayed properly for certain weapon types.
- Fixed an issue where Mementos could drop from activities before players had unlocked Weapon Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where the Gambit Memento was not dropping for players who have not purchased The Witch Queen.
- Updated a crafting material name to now read correctly as Drowned Alloy instead of Drowned Element.
- Fixed Enigma crafting perks to use the correct currencies.
- Grave Robber has been re-enabled for Glaives, after being temporarily disabled due to an ammo generation bug.
- Hunter dodge can now cancel out of Glaive melee animations.
- Fixed a bug where Funnelweb was displaying incorrect magazine values when comparing perks in the inspection screen.
- Fixed an issue where some foundry weapons only have their source origin trait.
- Fixed The Ragnhild-D shotgun to display the correct zoom.
- Fixed an issue where the Häkke Palmyra-B Rocket Launcher has missing/incorrect stats.
- Fixed an issue where the Fortissimo-11 had a higher magazine capacity than intended.
- Fixed an issue with the Alacrity perk to prevent it from persisting when the weapon is unequipped.
- Fixed issue where Grand the Overture catalyst quest description was swapped with the vendor text.
- Fixed an issue where the Fortissimo-11 Shotgun had an incorrect magazine stat (this would only have been visible with magazine-increasing perks or mods).
- Adjusted weights on Legendary weapons available on Banshee-44 so that the new world pool weapons have an increased chance of dropping.
- Fixed an issue where Glaive melee kills did not count towards Glaive kills in a player’s match history.
- Fixed an issue where the Outlaw perk appeared twice in the first column for the Crisis Inverted Hand Cannon (second instance has been replaced with Under Pressure).
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps no longer reload Glaive magazines on dealing projectile damage.
- High-stat armor rolls have been added as rewards for Player Elected Difficulty campaign missions.
- Fixed description of Voltaic Mirror Exotic perk.
- Loreley Splendor Helm will now create a Sunspot when casting a barricade.
- It will still grant a Sunspot when critically wounded, but now requires and will consume a charged class ability cool down.
- Fixed an issue where the Overload Rounds mod was not disrupting the health regeneration of Overload Champions when recovering from a stun.
- Fixed an issue where the reduced damage debuff from the Renewal Grasps Exotic was only briefly applied.
- Should now affect enemies for duration they remain in Duskfield Grenade's AoE.
- Updated Renewal Grasp’s description and Icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Virtuous Cloak looked rigid and not free flowing.
- Made some new Vanguard Void bounties not available during Void burn weeks.
- Fixed an issue where Void volatile explosion kills were not counting for objective progress.
- Reduced the completion values for some War Table repeatable bounties.
- Fixed issue where the quest Meditate on the Light can remain stuck in the player’s quest log if they received it from the postmaster and meditated before retrieving the quest.
- Players in this state will now have the stuck quest automatically removed.
- Meditate on the Light can now be abandoned and will no longer go to the postmaster if the player’s quest inventory is full.
- Fixed an issue where the Riding the Storm subclass quest for Titans and Stoking the Flame subclass quest for Hunters were no longer available at Ikora.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix Cradle ornament required ownership of Season 8 to purchase.
- Fixed an issue where the Seasonal Exotic ship did not have a source to drop from.
- Fixed an issue where relative drop chances were not showing properly for Ascendant Alloys in reward previews.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where black levels could turn grey or invert due to deprecated calibration settings not being reset for some players.
- We are still working on a similar issue affecting HDR on Xbox One X that should be fixed in our next update.
- Ghost was confused and upside down during the meeting with Caiatl.
- Ghost may or may not still be confused, but at least is no longer upside down during the cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to exchange Synthcord for Synthweave at the Loom.
- Increased the cost of pulling weapons and armor from collections to prevent farming Gunsmith reputation.
- Rare - 777 Glimmer
- Legendary - 1000 Glimmer and 10 Legendary Shards
- Exotic - 2500 Glimmer and 20 Legendary Shards
- Fixed an issue where the Night's Chill shader was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some names were not appearing correctly in the Partners section of the game credits.
- Various stability and crash fixes.
- Spanish Castilian Drifter and Ghost are fully re-recorded to replace sound-alike actors.
- Fixed an incorrect translation for the Quick Access Sling weapon mod in German.
- The German description on Sunbracers says melee hits activate the perk instead of melee kills.