JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

148 Followers
Total number of users that are following this group in their activity feeds
157 Members
Total number of users that have joined this group
78 Clanmates
Clanmates are group members that have decided to set this group as their Destiny Clan
Group Avatar

Aspect [Aura]

"Nam Opum et Potentaie!"

Request Join About

Mission Statement

Our mission is to create one of the leading teams in Destiny. We felt going with a simple and clean OG name was necessary in being elegant and yet stands out when seen. Aspect is assembling to be ready Day 1 just as Bungie is. We will be strong and ready to back our ideals. I'm very laid back and i intend to run the clan that way.. although we’ll still be leading the pvp charts, doing raids / strikes together, doing gear runs, lvling and just overall playing together, and even planning full scale lobby parties in the tower! I'm a YouTube Partner under Maker Studios so there is potential of Creating a 2nd Partnered YouTube Channel dedicated to sharing our moments, goals, efforts, and accomplishments that we as a clan/team accomplish. We aim to succeed every aspect. We are looking for more members to further this goal; See you starside! >:) Thanks for your time, see you in Destiny! Xbox Tag: By Kittens, Clan Leader - Jake

Admins

Click tag to search for similarly tagged clans

Tags

• #Bungie
  • #group
  • #clan
  • #Hunter
  • #Warlock
  • #pve

Primary Language

English

Group Forum

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.