JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
11/27/2022 8:36:50 AM

Duality Bell Bug

We rang the bell, but somehow didn't get teleported. The bellkeepers then respawned then we just kind of died a few seconds later.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• The bell bug is still happening. It happens randomly during my solo flawless attempts. You hit the bell and nothing happens for a couple of seconds. Then teleportation and death happen simultaneously.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Shirtless_Captain_Kirk編輯: 11/28/2022 3:58:59 AM
    So the common thing is people will go into the nightmare, kill both standard bearers, but only take a single standard in order to extend the damage timer later. It causes a psion to be in the room with Ghalran's Shades. When you kill the psion it extends the damage timer. It's by far the most common way to run the encounter and it's a GLITCH. Then later on guess what else glitches? [spoiler] A bell[/spoiler] Moral of the story, every time you kill a standard bearer, grab the standard or you're asking for it to glitch out. You may even get through the encounter and have a bell glitch later in the dungeon. I can run the dungeon and make it NEVER glitch, or make it glitch nearly instantly. It's 95% player behavior and little bit of buggy programming. If you play it super straight forward, it won't glitch. You can find a lot of examples in the video I'm attaching. No funny stuff if you watch.

文章張貼語言:

• Did they also ring the other bell simultaneously?

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
    你無權檢閱此內容
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon