JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
《天命2》將於今日暫時離線,以進行預計維修。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

公會成員招募

尋找公會或招募新成員。
9/9/2022 4:22:13 AM

Looking for a Community to join

Looking for a mostly PvE community to join. Doesnt have to be a clan to join but i dont have many people to play with these days and i wish i did. I do all end game PvE content and dont play alot of Crucible so

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

檢視完整主題
  • Hello we are a small clan looking for new members for next season and beyond we specialize in pve and pvp with most of our members having seals for raids and trials if you are interested in joining please do the following PVE Please message ether our clan leader tidus or ryno as they are the professionals in that field we ask that you have at least a few completions for each raid, dedicated for GM grinding, and no toxic/ mean comments towards are fellow clan members we are all part of the same team also play with other clan mates PvP For this portion please message tidus or dark as tidus is the clan leader and dark, myself being the professional in this field we ask that you be at least a 1.5 kd for trials and Valor, no toxic or mean comments as we are on the same team, also sometime participant in raids/ pve content when available and lastly play with other clan mates We thank you for your consideration too join our clan and look too see you starside Console only

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon