JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
8/13/2022 12:14:42 PM

Suggestion to Bungie: Bring back all removed D2 campaigns as optional free DLC!

I know it has been addressed a bunch of times already, but I miss so much playing the old campaigns that I had to make some suggestions that I think it could be used as means to bring them back and should be considered. * Bring back all D2 campaigns as an optional (free) DLC, so everyone could at least have the option to replay them again whenever they want. There are already some games that follow this course and it has worked pretty well so far. * It doesn't need to have any connection with the current live game. It doesn't even need to provide any loot. Although it would be cool to be able to used your current live game equipment. * Doing it so, it wouldn't have any interference in the current development of the live events of the game. I think restraining players, especially new ones, of playing those campaings as a HUGE disservice to this community. And no, YT videos shouldn't be an option here. Anyway, I know this #suggestion will probably not even be looked upon, but at least I took this out of my chest. Have a great day Guardians!

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由DW1zard編輯: 8/13/2022 1:58:36 PM
    I agree with this. New and old players should have the chance to play them as optional downloads. COD made use with the download management with their DLC packs so why not here? Instead of just vaulting them, Bungie should let the players choose which to download so they can experience the things they've never gotten the chance to since year 1. Though the question is will they ever have a DLC management system for that to happen? Also, it would be sweet to earn those trophies they missed out on.

文章張貼語言:

• Bungie has no excuse to remove content other than to reskin it and resell it. I dont want to hear the "but consoles have limited space" excuse from you all either. If square enix's Final Fantasy XIV online which is several years old with massive expansions can run on consoles without removing anything, Destiny can too. [spoiler]But personally, i would just take the easy way out and just quit playing. games a dumpster fire[/spoiler]

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • The purpose of the DCV is not file size. It's because when they add new things to the game, those things have to be tested literally everywhere, and it's a waste of time and money to test if something breaks, for instance, the godawful Mercury patrol zone nobody went to. Storage is cheap. Testing is not.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Swat編輯: 8/13/2022 12:49:51 PM
      Swat
      Swat

I no longer post on Bungie.net. Goodbye. -

Free? No thanks, I paid for it. Everyone else should too. Also, I'm glad Bungie removes content which isn't being used. This stops the game from being large in file size and speeds up loading time

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
      你無權檢閱此內容
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon