JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Controller/MnK
8/12/2022 1:28:47 PM
"with and without aim assist.", "absence of aim assist", Etc. etc. Both inputs have aim assist, neither is ever without. This is more semantics but for clarity its better to follow Bungies own conventions, and their own labels (visible next season) if not their terminology - which does differ somewhat from how players have been breaking down aim-assist on MnK and aim-assist on Controller. This is especially true given that this is the focus of your post and it confuses and shifts senses multiple times. MnK Has Aim-assist. It consists of bullet bending, "auto-aim". Controller Has aim-assist. It consists of two components auto-aim plus reticle stickiness or "magnetism". The aim assist stat on each governs those respectively.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由Meaga編輯: 8/12/2022 2:17:15 PM
    No, they don’t both have aim assist. I very obviously referred to aim assist as reticle slowdown and reticle pull. I referred to MnK bullet magnetism as hit box, which is what it is exactly. Like I said with EOTS, it affects both. Moving target, does not. This is obviously a post about the pros and cons of both, and what could use tuning on both.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Yamabushi999i編輯: 8/12/2022 2:39:15 PM
    They categorically both have aim assist. They've confirmed and defined their terms multiple times in the TWABs. That you actually mean reticle stickiness which internally Bungie labels "magnetism" rather than aim-assist is somewhat apparent but the terms are wrong. This is just semantics, it doesn't affect your points, but confusing terms doesn't help clarity of those points. . MnK Has Aim-assist. It consists of bullet bending, "auto-aim". Controller Has aim-assist. It consists of two components auto-aim plus reticle stickiness or "magnetism". The aim assist stat on each governs those respectively

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon