JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

8/12/2022 1:06:11 AM
If you want trials numbers to increase, encourage players to get better and practice more. Instead of playing 3 games a week for pinnacles and then complaining about getting spanked.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• [quote]If you want trials numbers to increase, encourage players to get better and practice more. Instead of playing 3 games a week for pinnacles and then complaining about getting spanked.[/quote] And what is your idea to motivate people who have no desire to play pvp to get better at pvp...

文章張貼語言:

• Well adept weapons don’t motivate anyone to begin with. They aren’t that much better to merit the effort and time it would take to get better to compete in Trials. Can’t make the weapon much better, it’ll imbalance things. Materials for milestones on each card (3,5,7 games no wins needed), bonus rep for full cards, bonus exp for cards with wins. You need to incentivize useful rewards. Things players need. Things that are worth the aggravation of losing. And with these things I listed, you can afford to be generous. Trials is a limited time event. An adept weapon that’s fractionally better only appeals to min maxers or people with the skill to readily achieve it.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Well adept weapons don’t motivate anyone to begin with. They aren’t that much better to merit the effort and time it would take to get better to compete in Trials. Can’t make the weapon much better, it’ll imbalance things. Materials for milestones on each card (3,5,7 games no wins needed), bonus rep for full cards, bonus exp for cards with wins. You need to incentivize useful rewards. Things players need. Things that are worth the aggravation of losing. And with these things I listed, you can afford to be generous. Trials is a limited time event. An adept weapon that’s fractionally better only appeals to min maxers or people with the skill to readily achieve it.[/quote] But you can get materials in PVE...

文章張貼語言:

• Doing harder content with no mm. I’m saying if trails gives more and often, paired with mm, would see a big uptick in lower skilled players engaging. Remember you can get [i]great[/i] raid exotics and yet not many people raid. Weapons aren’t really that motivating. Not when there are readily obtainable viable alternatives. Useful things will get people in, their engagement goes up and hopefully so does their skill. Eventually, flawless becomes attainable in their mind and they becomes self motivated.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Doing harder content with no mm. I’m saying if trails gives more and often, paired with mm, would see a big uptick in lower skilled players engaging. Remember you can get [i]great[/i] raid exotics and yet not many people raid. Weapons aren’t really that motivating. Not when there are readily obtainable viable alternatives. Useful things will get people in, their engagement goes up and hopefully so does their skill. Eventually, flawless becomes attainable in their mind and they becomes self motivated.[/quote] I like your thinking. I just feel in my heart that's not how it would work in actual practice.

文章張貼語言:

• We probably wouldn’t see much of an uptick as we’d like. Or rubber banding controllers to afk farm lol

文章張貼語言:

• People who have no desire to play pvp shouldn't really be complaining about pvp, they should just not be playing it.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]People who have no desire to play pvp shouldn't really be complaining about pvp, they should just not be playing it.[/quote] Believe me, they'd greatly prefer not to. So no more quests, bounties, catalysts or PVE meta tier weapons in pvp and you'd never see or hear complaints from pve players again.

文章張貼語言:

• That seems like a good situation for both parties

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]That seems like a good situation for both parties[/quote] Oh it's great for everyone except Bungie.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon