JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
我們正積極調查一項使玩家無法在Bungie.net的同伴應用程式中,或是手機應用程式上,看見《天命2》角色及遊戲進度的問題。在徹底解決前,使用者可能無法登入Bungie.net或同伴應用程式。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

論壇

8/11/2022 10:41:18 PM
Healing is just a nice little addition of Mask of the Quiet One but not its featured perk. Passive ability Regen is its strength. Compare that to Heart of Inmost Light which constantly requires you to juggle abilities. If you want a healing build then run Precious Scars which is really effective now in that role. I love it and it's great for team support too.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• I’m admittedly a low rated level player . Finish last in pvp if I’m lucky. I do not purposely try to take damage from anyone. I shoot them 3 times they get pissed take me out with one shot or melee. I’m not going to wear the mask of the quiet one to be ok with taking damage in order to activate any trait associated with it. That being said I don’t see that kind of change making it over powering. I mean it’s not making you harder to kill. It’s giving a boost if you happen to survive critical. What’s problem with that ?

文章張貼語言:

• No one is looking to take damage. It just happens, and if you're wearing the Mask of the Quiet One it just means you get high ability uptime without really doing anything different. The healing is enough to start Regen but not replace actual healing perks or other Exotics. Technically it is max health but not shield too. What you want is an overshield. Check out One Eyed Mask.

文章張貼語言:

• I’m not looking for an overshield. I understand that other exotic pieces supply that as a trait. I seriously believe it should restore you to full health not start regeneration like other exotic pieces . Some pieces grant regeneration. Grant improved regeneration on critical. I want this to grant full health after you kill a combatant ( when you are at critical) almost dead. If you pull off a kill at critical and get full health restored , in my opinion it would not be game breaking or overpowering. It just means your extremely lucky or the combatants play like me, or you’re equipped with something that must be illegal.

文章張貼語言:

• Problem is ,it’s not difficult or a hinderance to run Heart of Inmost over Mask or even Hallowfire (which needs tuning aswell) Spamming abilities in GM’s aren’t really a issue, especially when your running a consecration build or void debuff build. They loop upon themselves and grant extra damage/duration. Mask being a passive exotic doesn’t help it’s case. It’s been powercrept, and has been since launch lol. Some love would be nice.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon