JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

由Ferus Lux編輯: 8/11/2022 11:31:16 AM
Ferus Lux
Ferus Lux

Practicing on sack of grain

Also, put Adept weapons from Grandmasters as reset rewards and seasonal challenge rewards and create Adept gambit weapons rewarded from resets for anyone still playing that mode.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Then what is the use of doing grandmaster if anyone can get an adept by just playing, adepts are a token of Mastering a game mode. What you are recomending is like giving someone money for just showing up at work and not doing anything, if you want it work for it!! just like it is for trials or grandmasters you can only get it if you win or complete a gm. Most worthless idee if read so far

文章張貼語言:

• You're under the assumption you're just given the god roll of a given weapon for an adept version that is not how that works personally I don't know why everyone is so hung up on adept weapons they're glorified shaders and honestly deteriorating in value with crafting

文章張貼語言:

Ferus Lux
    Ferus Lux

Practicing on sack of grain -

My suggestion is conditional to OP's suggestion.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Also, put Adept weapons from Grandmasters as reset rewards and seasonal challenge rewards and create Adept gambit weapons rewarded from resets for anyone still playing that mode.[/quote] Absolutely NOT

文章張貼語言:

Ferus Lux
    Ferus Lux

Do you agree with OP about the Adept trials weapons?

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Do you agree with OP about the Adept trials weapons?[/quote] NOPE I'd rather have a smaller pool of sweaty players then a pool of people getting the rewards for just participating lmao its like ppl failing a raid 10 times then feeling entitled for victory rewards for failing lmao 🤣 nope bro never just stop

文章張貼語言:

• [quote][quote]Do you agree with OP about the Adept trials weapons?[/quote] NOPE I'd rather have a smaller pool of sweaty players then a pool of people getting the rewards for just participating lmao its like ppl failing a raid 10 times then feeling entitled for victory rewards for failing lmao 🤣 nope bro never just stop[/quote] You’re hilarious. Couple things to point out here. 1. You, like me have already been given a crutch to get devalued adept loot. You only have gone flawless since the flawless pool has been introduced. So stop acting like you’re one of these better players. 2. You are just slightly above average at best. So if the player base keeps dropping you won’t be going flawless you’re self anymore. 3. If flawless still actually had some value I could agree. But it doesn’t. So just let it go. Do actually think people see you using an adept weapon and are thinking wow that dude is good. He has an adept weapon. Wow so impressive. 😂 nope never “bro” just stop.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Luis編輯: 8/12/2022 11:58:49 PM
    [quote][quote][quote]Do you agree with OP about the Adept trials weapons?[/quote] NOPE I'd rather have a smaller pool of sweaty players then a pool of people getting the rewards for just participating lmao its like ppl failing a raid 10 times then feeling entitled for victory rewards for failing lmao 🤣 nope bro never just stop[/quote] You’re hilarious. Couple things to point out here. 1. You, like me have already been given a crutch to get devalued adept loot. You only have gone flawless since the flawless pool has been introduced. So stop acting like you’re one of these better players. 2. You are just slightly above average at best. So if the player base keeps dropping you won’t be going flawless you’re self anymore. 3. If flawless still actually had some value I could agree. But it doesn’t. So just let it go. Do actually think people see you using an adept weapon and are thinking wow that dude is good. He has an adept weapon. Wow so impressive. 😂 nope never “bro” just stop.[/quote] Lmao 🤣 1# I took a break for 2 years to live my life for a bit outside of this game where does it say I only go flawless on nonflawless pool days please tell me cause I go flawless plenty before there ever was a non flawless pool last I checked over 100 times haha 😄 2# I am slightly above average omg stop the presses that must mean my flawless & opinion in this game means absolutely nothing lmao 🤣 3# pretty sure it has some value as you're on here begging for freebies cause you don't like the current system & people literally make a living off of carrying ppl in this videogames so I would disagree there is value in trials haha 😄 Hey kid are your arms sore from all that reaching you're doing move on please go live a little instead of trying to start drama in a videogames

文章張貼語言:

• Got it so you came back cause they made it easier. Got it “kid”. Am not asking for anything. Just think it would help populate the play list. Unlike you I don’t think my adept weapons are some sort of accomplishment. Get over it clown.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Got it so you came back cause they made it easier. Got it “kid”. Am not asking for anything. Just think it would help populate the play list. Unlike you I don’t think my adept weapons are some sort of accomplishment. Get over it clown.[/quote] Lmao 🤣 I cameback cause after 2 years of not playing there was a good amount of content that built up when I left there wasn't much of anything to do... common sense ever hear of it? I CAMEBACK CAUSE ITS EASIER? you're hilarious 😂 most of US adapt instead of constantly complaining like you kid. When you get older you will learn that 😌 accomplishments? Omg smh You funny, this is a videogames you keep trying to make assumptions & just look like a fool kid thanks for this post though screenshotting it for my friends we laughing at how hard you're trying to make anyone who disagrees with you as some kind of sweaty try hard or if not attacking there stats its rather pathetic honestly you must be fun at parties kid. 😄

文章張貼語言:

• 4 emojis. Calling me kid. Hilarious. Done. Get blocked.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Luis編輯: 8/13/2022 12:21:56 AM
    [quote]4 emojis. Calling me kid. Hilarious. Done. Get blocked.[/quote] Block anyone who disagrees with you & knows how to respond to insults lmao sounds very childish to me. Kid like behavior 😄

文章張貼語言:

Ferus Lux
    Ferus Lux

Was just seeing if you were a hypocrite but regardless, I stand by these changes.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Was just seeing if you were a hypocrite but regardless, I stand by these changes.[/quote] thats great I'm sure you also stand by the earth being flat & vaccines don't work 🙄 with your logic lmao 😆 its a free country you stand by whatever you want doesn't make it right 😉

文章張貼語言:

Ferus Lux
    Ferus Lux

Your last line also applies to you. We have different views on the matter so we can leave it at that.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Your last line also applies to you. We have different views on the matter so we can leave it at that.[/quote] Lmao 🤣 you keep fighting the truth is out there conspiracy kiddo

文章張貼語言:

Ferus Lux
    Ferus Lux

tHe tRuTh iS oUt tHeRe cOnSpiRaCy kiDdO. Easy mute. Thanks for the daily dosage of cringe.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]tHe tRuTh iS oUt tHeRe cOnSpiRaCy kiDdO. Easy mute. Thanks for the daily dosage of cringe.[/quote] Lmao anyone who disagrees with you needs to be muted classic 🤣

文章張貼語言:

• Holy crap. Were you born this much of a moron, or did it happen slowly over 10 years of your existence?

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Holy crap. Were you born this much of a moron, or did it happen slowly over 10 years of your existence?[/quote] Profanity? Really? Just cause someone disagrees with you lmao okay very mature

文章張貼語言:

• [quote][quote]Holy crap. Were you born this much of a moron, or did it happen slowly over 10 years of your existence?[/quote] Profanity? Really? Just cause someone disagrees with you lmao okay very mature[/quote] You’re really gonna try to call people out on maturity after how you’ve been commenting?

文章張貼語言:

• Nah, you gotta earn adept weapons. Bad players wont receive adepts for being bad

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Also, put Adept weapons from Grandmasters as reset rewards and seasonal challenge rewards and create Adept gambit weapons rewarded from resets for anyone still playing that mode.[/quote] Yes bungie, do it!!!

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon