JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
我們正積極調查一項使玩家無法在Bungie.net的同伴應用程式中,或是手機應用程式上,看見《天命2》角色及遊戲進度的問題。在徹底解決前,使用者可能無法登入Bungie.net或同伴應用程式。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

論壇

8/11/2022 4:01:48 AM
Nope. That’s a little too far. Maybe something in the middle. Restore to full health and either start health regen or max your recovery for a short time. I’d rather they touch it on the other side, making its tank aspect more pronounced and give it some interaction with Void 3.0.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Getting to critical and killing in pvp on a consistent basis is very difficult to make this suggested change game changing. With pc players and the prevalent use of modded gear very very few exotic pieces make little defensive difference’s. I don’t see a change like causing players to let themselves get to critical in order to attempt to get the restore.

文章張貼語言:

• Most gunfights in PvP end in both players at critical unless someone gets the jump on you. What you’re proposing ends up being very similar to an instant OEM heal with mildly stricter conditions. I don’t see players intentionally getting to red health just to get the full heal, but I do see it becoming extremely powerful as a more healing focused version of OEM. PvP players don’t like instant healing mechanics. A kickstart to health regen or a longer maximization of the recovery stat is much more in line with basic functionality. I personally believe though that it needs a massive complete overhaul like a lot of exotics out there.

文章張貼語言:

• It could just refresh/start health recovery that would be the most reasonable,it makes it way better while also not making it busted.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon