JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Controller/MnK
8/11/2022 3:30:06 AM
I just find it hilarious that every m&k player will cringe at controller players in D2. M&k players get like 99 benefits but all they can say is controller players get aim assist. I'd trade aim assist to be able to titan skate all day. And M&k players getting karma for playing on m&k during d1. That was totally unfair.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Xim cheating is absolutely irrelevant to a designed support for MnK like D2 has, the D1 comment is dumb and irrelevant. You can titan AND warlock skate on controller. I very clearly called out advantages and disadvantages to both, you just can’t read.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Xim cheating is absolutely irrelevant to a designed support for MnK like D2 has, the D1 comment is dumb and irrelevant. You can titan AND warlock skate on controller. I very clearly called out advantages and disadvantages to both, you just can’t read.[/quote] I said nothing about xim You can not titan skate on controller You misunderstood my post. I could care less about the strength/weaknesses of mnk and controller. I just find it funny mnk players cry about aim assist on controllers when they get 99 more benefits than any controller player. I guess you can't read and comprehend.

文章張貼語言:

• You’re the guy who can’t read, I very clearly went into the OP aspects of both inputs. And yes you can titan skate on controller, you’re just bad at your own class.

文章張貼語言:

• You're better off giving up lol..clearly you pointed out the truth which is there are distinct advantages and disadvantages to each input within destiny. Halo infinite was the same way, I've seen this disabled kid with only damn nubs as fingers finesse kids in D2 using that bongo drum controller. At the end of the day, you get out what ya put into it, like anything in life.

文章張貼語言:

• Dude I am so dumbfounded at how AWFUL the reading comprehension of these people is.

文章張貼語言:

• Mnk players complain as a result of things like snipers, linears, slugs, smgs, last word, crimson n so on being free rides. They laser n destroy people with very minimal effort or skill required and then the bad players abusing it say omgg mnk has X. Guess what no matter what mnk has, it's a skill that person using it developed. It's not gifted to them like controller aim assist does.

文章張貼語言:

• reality is , inside pvp controller is easy mode on pc the only guns that take '''''''skill'''' with controller are hc and shotguns , and mk is easy mode inside pve

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon