JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
我們正積極調查一項使玩家無法在Bungie.net的同伴應用程式中,或是手機應用程式上,看見《天命2》角色及遊戲進度的問題。在徹底解決前,使用者可能無法登入Bungie.net或同伴應用程式。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

論壇

8/11/2022 2:37:51 AM
That would be cool. Except that for pvp, it would turn almost every gun into Crimson. The healing people get off of lorley alone right now is atrocious. With as much as people STILL want to complain about Wormhusk despite that, I don't think it's a good idea. And the perk does do what it says. It does give you full health. Just doesn't give you full shield as well
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• The perk gives you a minuscule amount of health from a kill at critical health. The description is extremely misleading. No one with any sense is going to try to get themselves to a critical level and chance getting killed to get their health restored. If using the crimson along with a desired modified mask works well together if your constantly able to survive being at critical level? What’s the problem ? Loreley is exactly what the developers intended it to be. Something finally worthy of being an exotic for a titan. Each class has regenerating exotics along with specific builds that causes envy for one another. Bungie need not cow tow to knit pickers and unnecessarily nerf. If anything they should buff to parity. Not reduce . Off topic, for instance I’m still baffled by the removal of the OHK in pvp content. The mask is one of the coolest looking helms and one the worst functioning perks .

文章張貼語言:

• I’d like to see it fall more into the “taking damage” part. Feel like being a tank is getting more and more possible now, so leaning into something of that sorts could be very cool.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon