JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Controller/MnK
8/10/2022 10:16:05 PM
Pulses and smgs are way better on controller post 20% mnk stability increase. Mnk has a bad accuracy problem where multiple bullets don't register that doesn't happen on controller.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• [quote]Pulses and smgs are way better on controller post 20% mnk stability increase. Mnk has a bad accuracy problem where multiple bullets don't register that doesn't happen on controller.[/quote] M&K has higher accuracy than controller.

文章張貼語言:

• Not on full auto weapons.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Bore編輯: 8/11/2022 2:35:51 PM
    [quote]Not on full auto weapons.[/quote] There’s a base 20% accuracy bonus with M&K. With it being hand tuned per weapon archetype. [url=https://youtu.be/VImqg2QNlYk]Go to 1:54:23[/url]

文章張貼語言:

• Hes talking about how mouse is more accurate it doesn't have intrinsic more accuracy. Again another xbox player who has no clue what he is talking about should we be surprised?

文章張貼語言:

• 由Bore編輯: 8/11/2022 5:12:31 PM
    [quote]Hes talking about how mouse is more accurate it doesn't have intrinsic more accuracy. Again another xbox player who has no clue what he is talking about should we be surprised?[/quote] No, it literally has higher accuracy. Accuracy is its own thing in Destiny 2. On M&K, the accuracy cone is literally smaller. Again, go watch the clip. It’s explained very clearly. If you’ve watched it and you still don’t get it, I can’t help you.

文章張貼語言:

• Go use full auto weapons on mnk... also the same dude who made killing wind and couldn't tell anyone what it did. Ya I'm sure he's very reliable when coming up with numbers 🤣🤣🤣

文章張貼語言:

• 由Bore編輯: 8/11/2022 5:18:39 PM
    [quote]Go use full auto weapons on mnk... also the same dude who made killing wind and couldn't tell anyone what it did. Ya I'm sure he's very reliable when coming up with numbers 🤣🤣🤣[/quote] The accuracy cone is literally smaller on M&K… This can easily be seen in game using your hip fire reticle/ads reticle while in third person. This has been a well known difference between inputs since the game’s launch.

文章張貼語言:

• That's stability... So your telling me the guy who appeently works at Bungie doesn't know what he does confuses stability with accuracy??? Why am I not surprised the xbox kid who's never used mnk cites a guy who's clueless.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Bore編輯: 8/11/2022 5:25:48 PM
    [quote]That's stability... So your telling me the guy who appeently works at Bungie doesn't know what he does confuses stability with accuracy??? Why am I not surprised the xbox kid who's never used mnk cites a guy who's clueless.[/quote] Again, accuracy and stability aren’t the same. Accuracy is its own thing in Destiny 2. It is even explained in the video I linked earlier. [url=https://youtu.be/VImqg2QNlYk]Go to 1:50:40[/url] The fact that you don’t even know what’s accuracy is a little funny, I’m not gonna lie. Same as stability? 😂

文章張貼語言:

• Never said they were the same. What you described was stability. No reason to watch someone spew nonsense that can't even tell you what he does at Bungie or argue with someone who's just as clueless whos never played mnk....

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Never said they were the same. What you described was stability. No reason to watch someone spew nonsense that can't even tell you what he does at Bungie or argue with someone who's just as clueless whos never played mnk....[/quote] Stability has nothing to do with accuracy bud. Again, M&K has higher accuracy. This isn’t debatable. Stop embarrassing yourself.

文章張貼語言:

• Lmao your quoting a guy who has no clue wtf he does lmao. Ive never stated accuracy and stability are the same. Which I'm sure that's what the dude was talking about. Again you've never played mnk just like that clueless dude and have 0 clue on what your talking about. Always wild when Bungie nerfs something that's broken they reduce the aa and now all the controller players can't use it.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Lmao your quoting a guy who has no clue wtf he does lmao. Ive never stated accuracy and stability are the same. Which I'm sure that's what the dude was talking about. Again you've never played mnk just like that clueless dude and have 0 clue on what your talking about. Always wild when Bungie nerfs something that's broken they reduce the aa and now all the controller players can't use it.[/quote] [url=https://pastebin.com/4VezQhqy]Mercules interview[/url] [quote]MNK and Controller differences - Controller has Reticle Friction (referred to as “Magnetism”) that refers to the reticle slowing down near a target and it then “sticking to” a target as they move around - Auto-Aim is available on both input devices (this is what we refer to as the AA cone) and what it does is redirect the accuracy cone (when aimed directly at the target, it does literally nothing) - MNK has 20% better accuracy, stability (affects recoil and AA decay but not flinch resist [Confusion 100]), and 10-20% more Auto-Aim depending on the weapon type - these are all scalars[/quote] Would you look at that? Another interview from a Bungie employee that confirms the accuracy increase. Feel free to keep denying reality though.

文章張貼語言:

• This same clown argued with me because I said controller has 3 types of aim assist(magnetism/reticle stickiness/reticle friction) and mnk has 1(magnetism) and he flipped saying otherwise lol.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]This same clown argued with me because I said controller has 3 types of aim assist(magnetism/reticle stickiness/reticle friction) and mnk has 1(magnetism) and he flipped saying otherwise lol.[/quote] Bud, I already explained to you that reticle friction and reticle stickiness are two names for the same thing. You even linked me a video where a dev explained it as well… I cannot understand it for you.

文章張貼語言:

• It's 3 aim assist systems. It's not hard to comprehend. I get it you play console n don't want to admit your reticle auto chases targets and ignores your input if you aim in the wrong direction all on top of guns firing cannon ball sized projectiles for bullets.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]It's 3 aim assist systems. It's not hard to comprehend. I get it you play console n don't want to admit your reticle auto chases targets and ignores your input if you aim in the wrong direction all on top of guns firing cannon ball sized projectiles for bullets.[/quote] There are only two types of Aim assist in Destiny 2. Bullet bending/Bullet magnetism, which applies to both inputs and reticle friction/reticle stickiness, which only applies to controller. I get that one thing having two names confuses you, but it really isn’t all that complicated.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Bore編輯: 8/11/2022 6:34:41 PM
    [quote]Lmao your quoting a guy who has no clue wtf he does lmao. Ive never stated accuracy and stability are the same. Which I'm sure that's what the dude was talking about. Again you've never played mnk just like that clueless dude and have 0 clue on what your talking about. Always wild when Bungie nerfs something that's broken they reduce the aa and now all the controller players can't use it.[/quote] You’re* Dude seriously, at this point it’s just sad. The video clearly explains why hat accuracy is and how it’s higher on one input compared to the other. It’s even something you can see in game since your accuracy cone is visible. Also, I have played M&K. Not really a valid way to discredit what I’m saying. Especially since what I’m saying doesn’t rely on me using either input. It’s just how accuracy works.

文章張貼語言:

• Anyone can plug a controller in and fire a weapon at someone, not move the cursor n fire with mnk to debunk the nonsense you are spewing. You can do this n see that mnk does not have any sort of bonus accuracy cone crap.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Bore編輯: 8/11/2022 6:31:07 PM
    [quote]Anyone can plug a controller in and fire a weapon at someone, not move the cursor n fire with mnk to debunk the nonsense you are spewing. You can do this n see that mnk does not have any sort of bonus accuracy cone crap.[/quote] [url=https://imgur.com/a/Zir1U2Z]You can literally see your accuracy cone in game…[/url] This is something you can test yourself. You can go to garden if you’d like to see the difference while you’re ads.

文章張貼語言:

• Idk man this feels pretty nuts lol

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon