JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Controller/MnK
8/10/2022 8:06:09 PM
100% controller sniper AA and flinching into heads needs to be fixed. Snipers should have zero (or minimal) AA and flinch down, left, right, or better yet just descope when headshot by a primary. Then they'd actually be skill weapons and not the free headshot crutches that they are now.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• I don’t know why flinching back to the head is even a mechanic

文章張貼語言:

• I disagree with the descoping, I think that an AA decrease would do WONDERS. There is a reason that the one trick is in my replies

文章張貼語言:

• 由hate n payne編輯: 8/11/2022 6:03:04 PM
    Agreed Descoping would be a bad idea for game. If Bungie decided to use descoping as a means to combat sniping then it would need to be applied to any weapon PERIOD. Anybody who believes descoping is a good idea for a video game is ridiculous. It should just do so much flinch that you are no where near the head anymore. Or Simply reduce the accuracy of your weapon when flinched by a primary weapon or from a body shot from a special and heavy weapon.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Desolator0編輯: 8/10/2022 8:08:07 PM
    That's fair. But what about accuracy-increasing perks like Moving Target, Under Pressure, and Opening Shot? Also mods like Targeting Adjuster and Sniper Targeting on helmets. They all help snipers even more.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Meaga編輯: 8/10/2022 8:10:33 PM
    There should not be perks that do that to hitbox and AA in an FPS is my opinion there lol Targeting should be ADS and ACCURACY, not some hit box boost. (Air effectiveness)

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon