JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

8/10/2022 5:29:47 PM
DZA
DZA

People can say " try not dying", "faster times" , "run Master", etc etc... From my experience and just my own. I personally see no difference in either. I have done runs in 5min to even testing up to 10 more or so. The drop rates are RNJezzus big time. It doesn't matter in my experiences. Legend or Master to get glimmer, a enchantment core, or a purple drop is absurd.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• [quote]People can say " try not dying", "faster times" , "run Master", etc etc... From my experience and just my own. I personally see no difference in either. I have done runs in 5min to even testing up to 10 more or so. The drop rates are RNJezzus big time. It doesn't matter in my experiences. Legend or Master to get glimmer, a enchantment core, or a purple drop is absurd.[/quote] Having a Platinum run is the only factor in regards to exotic drop chance. Dying definitely is not a factor. As for time and efficiency it does play a roll because the quicker and easier you can farm the more runs you’ll complete which in turn means more chances at drops. Master definitely has a higher drop chance but that can also vary depending on the player and how well they can efficiently clear either difficulty setting. At the end of the day it is RNG though and personally I’ve had varying success. Some days I’m swimming in exotics and some days it’s less fruitful. This season alone I’ve obtained a dozen missing exotics as well as numerous god rolled pieces for builds on top of multiple god rolls of armour I wasn’t looking or farming for. What gets me about these complaints is that people either weren’t here before or have simply forgotten what exotic drops were like prior to the changes Bungie made to LS’s. Exotic drops whether they were weapons or armour were scarce at best and endgame activities were the only real source of those drops with the odd world drop. Now exotics are basically handed out through Xur, Lost Sectors, seasonal content, quests, and the kiosk in the Tower. Obtaining exotics definitely doesn’t carry the same weight or excitement that it once did and getting them is easier than it’s ever been. At the end of the day we were given a way to farm specific slot armour which has been a tremendous help for build crafting and collection completion and people still complain about it because they have to farm/grind for it still. That is an aspect of the game that has always and will always exist and it’s not something that is specific to Destiny. Every MMO, looter shooter, hybrid of the two, or similar game requires grinding and farming for the best gear and items and that’s just the nature of the beast. If Bungie removed exotic farming from LS’s I can guarantee that the same people would be here complaining they have no viable way of obtaining exotic armour anymore lol.

文章張貼語言:

• I really miss the way exotic dropped made the game far more exciting

文章張貼語言:

🤣🤣👍🏾👆🏾 Bingo you said it. This right here. D2 really spoiled a lot of people

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon