JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Controller/MnK
8/10/2022 5:00:46 PM
Very refreshing seeing someone that actually uses both and is being realistic about how overpowered controller is in some scenarios instead of blindly defending it.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Dude I literally called out how easy MnK recoil is on some guns and multiple other advantages of both inputs. Now the controller warriors are at my throat😂

文章張貼語言:

• Don't forget the "aa bad" commenters lol

文章張貼語言:

• If you so much as point out what aim assist does on controller they are after you. If you remotely imply it should be nerfed it's full out spazz mode followed by mnk has X. Even though plenty of other games that are taken far more seriously and have way healthier player bases all while combining mnk+controller players without having basically an aim bot for their controller players .

文章張貼語言:

• Both have merits for using either. Simple fix for snipers is instead of flinch moving up and down, it goes left or right. Solves the whole thing.

文章張貼語言:

• I agree, just seems like anytime someone mentions how absurd controller aim assist is with certain things it inspires a bunch of tantrum throwing by the very same people that have the majority of their kills with the mentioned outliers. They don't want to lose their crutch n flip -blam!- when someone brings some attention to the problem. Anyone defending controller sniping doesn't give a -blam!- about the health of the game and just want to no skill cheese people .

文章張貼語言:

• I use controller and agree sniper flinch and AA need a nerf. It’s so annoying sliding a corner and seeing 2 or 3 red dots sitting in the back of the map all game.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon