JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
《天命2》將於明日暫時離線,以進行預計維修。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

公會成員招募

尋找公會或招募新成員。
8/10/2022 4:44:28 PM

The ENDLESS is recruiting active members! All Platforms Welcome! 18+ LGBTQA+ friendly

We are the ENDLESS! This clan is a place where you can find people from all walks of life, regardless of gender, age, nationality, and social background. We seek to help each other enjoy the game and get better at the different activities. Speaking English and a working microphone are required. Check out [url=https://discord.gg/Hm6xNzf]our discord[/url], come read the rules, and if you think we could be the clan for you, tell them Fox sent you. And send Fox some cookies! Anyone can stay in our discord even if they don't join the clan.
English
#Clans

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• I would like to join

文章張貼語言:

• Great clan that has been going strong for years now, come join us in Discord!

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • All jokes aside, I've been in this clan for 3 years and I've made some really great friends, a couple I plan to visit this year and the next. You get out what you put in, and in my biased opinion, it's well worth it. I will now continue with the jokes. This clan sucks, 3/10.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
      • 由Esryop編輯: 8/10/2022 5:05:53 PM
        Alright look. You have a choice. You can order the saddest burger you will ever have. Dry buns, small overcooked patty. When you take a bite you only taste sadness. The last time you felt like that was when your parent when to get something in the grocery store while you were waiting in line. Lost, confused. Yeah what the heck is this burger. Or you can order the deluxe triple insane awesome burger. Fresh grounded meat, crispy lettuce, perfectly cooked bacon, nice cheese, home made brioche buns. Every byte comes with pure bliss and a perfect moment in your mouth. The kind of burger that is filled to the brim with the best condiments and when you take a bite, it'll move around. Might be a bit annoying but you know the next bite is worth it. Well this clan is the second burger, but with extra bacon and cheese and everything else. Comes with onion rings, poutine, Caesar salad and everything you want. Come share a burger.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
        你無權檢閱此內容
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon