JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Controller/MnK
8/10/2022 3:01:47 PM
Snipers don’t need aim assist changes, they need flinch changes. Bungie still never fixed the flinch feature that causes the reticle to bounce TOWARDS your opponent’s head if you’re not already aiming at it, and it only became more forgiving after the flinch changes. Other than that, I’ll just say that I’ve never seen I sniper that was immune to grenade launchers.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• That flinching to the head issue IS DUE TO AIM ASSIST!!!!!

文章張貼語言:

• That’s just not true. You have no aim assist on teammates but that same bounce towards the head is still applied in the direction of a teammates head if they are the one that shoots you. It’s an inherent property of flinch.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]That flinching to the head issue IS DUE TO AIM ASSIST!!!!![/quote] It’s actually its own mechanic.

文章張貼語言:

• I know some controller players don't even realize the reticle moves on its own but it does and this also occurs during flinch. You get flinched reticle bounces up and reticle stickiness pulls it towards the head automatically for you .

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]I know some controller players don't even realize the reticle moves on its own but it does and this also occurs during flinch. You get flinched reticle bounces up and reticle stickiness pulls it towards the head automatically for you .[/quote] No, that’s literally a flinch mechanic. It’s on both inputs…

文章張貼語言:

• Flinch moves the reticle. My point is the controller aim assist is also pulling it back towards the head during it.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Flinch moves the reticle. My point is the controller aim assist is also pulling it back towards the head during it.[/quote] Has nothing to do with aim assist. It’s built into the flinch mechanic. It’s a thing on both inputs.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote] No, that’s literally a flinch mechanic. It’s on both inputs…[/quote] Yep. AA may help keep it on target but flinch bouncing straight upwards instead of to the left or right is because of flinch. It's got nothing to do with AA. If the flinch went aggressively to the left or right it wouldn't be an issue

文章張貼語言:

• [quote] Yep. AA may help keep it on target but flinch bouncing straight upwards instead of to the left or right is because of flinch. It's got nothing to do with AA. If the flinch went aggressively to the left or right it wouldn't be an issue[/quote] It’s just one of Bungie mechanics to lower the skill gap. If you’re aiming at the head, flinch knocks you off. If you’re not aiming at the head, flinch knocks you onto their head. For primaries, I could care less if this is implemented. It most definitely should not be on special though.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon