JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Solstice too grindy this year
8/10/2022 2:52:46 AM
Aj
Aj

My only issue was 25 games of crucible or gambit for each character. When I saw that I immediately said nope. Did it on only 1 toon and that's it.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• My issue is doing too much strikes/nf. Puts me to sleep. Gambit, I can chased down pinnacle and the 8bounties bright dust which leaves me doing crucibles then Trials. Either way, they both strikes/nf and gambit/pvp are a bit too grindy.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]My only issue was 25 games of crucible or gambit for each character. When I saw that I immediately said nope. Did it on only 1 toon and that's it.[/quote] Trials was a easy way to finish it saw ppl just losing to end games super quick

文章張貼語言:

Yeah exactly man. When people just jump off in something like trials, you know it's too grindy.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Yeah exactly man. When people just jump off in something like trials, you know it's too grindy.[/quote] Or they just on a limited schedule if u had 1 hour a day like that guy said you would look for ways to save time... which was my point 1 hour a day it can be difficult to finish a limited time event

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon