JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

8/9/2022 6:34:19 PM
It's performance related, gotta be fast, don't die, get platinum. I'm on a new account, I got every single armour exotic for all classes, in the easy edz lost sectors, legend is 25% drop rate, master is 30%. If you're running 20 with 0 you're doing something wrong.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Literally everything you said in your post is misinformation. That's actually impressive.

文章張貼語言:

• I ran 80 on a different account n got 0 exotics, I was very underlevelled n took like 20 mins per run. I asked on twitter what I was doing wrong n an apparent bungie tester dm'd me n said they work like nightfalls, the better your performance the better your rewards, he said be quick (only do the easy lost sectors), try not to die, get platinum, n you'll average 1 in 4 on legend. I didn't play on that ACC again but this account was sat there recently n I had 0 exotics at all, bored and remembered what he'd said a year ago I waited for the edz sectors, I got EVERY exotic on EVERY character very quickly, runs under 2-3 mins, no joke I got like 70 exotics in 3-4 hours across 4 lost sectors in a week, it was very very simple. Every poster on here complaining I've checked, numerous deaths, slow runs etc I even took this concept into nightfalls, always try not to die, n my rewards skyrocketed, I've never had shards n cores in abundance before, now I've fully masterworked armour, full inventory and postmasters of ascendent shards, prisms etc n I don't touch endgame at all.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]I ran 80 on a different account n got 0 exotics, I was very underlevelled n took like 20 mins per run. I asked on twitter what I was doing wrong n an apparent bungie tester dm'd me n said they work like nightfalls, the better your performance the better your rewards, he said be quick (only do the easy lost sectors), try not to die, get platinum, n you'll average 1 in 4 on legend. I didn't play on that ACC again but this account was sat there recently n I had 0 exotics at all, bored and remembered what he'd said a year ago I waited for the edz sectors, I got EVERY exotic on EVERY character very quickly, runs under 2-3 mins, no joke I got like 70 exotics in 3-4 hours across 4 lost sectors in a week, it was very very simple. Every poster on here complaining I've checked, numerous deaths, slow runs etc I even took this concept into nightfalls, always try not to die, n my rewards skyrocketed, I've never had shards n cores in abundance before, now I've fully masterworked armour, full inventory and postmasters of ascendent shards, prisms etc n I don't touch endgame at all.[/quote] I did 20 runs of one to try to get arms recently on my hunter. All less than 2 minutes. All platinum. All Master. Zero exotics at all. Your apparent Bungie tester is blowing smoke up your Hothead.

文章張貼語言:

• No its not i take my time die often and i get new exotics on my first run its rng but not really.

文章張貼語言:

• It's called no bad luck protection. You could rub it 20 times and get nothing band come back hours later run it again and have something drop. The drop rates are vastly to low and it needs to be fixed.

文章張貼語言:

• 由draycole編輯: 8/12/2022 12:58:47 AM
    Bad luck protection and low drop rates are 2 different things. The drop rate, compared to pretty much every activity barring GM nightfalls is quite high, at about 20 to 25%

文章張貼語言:

• Which combine when running anything in this game and it's abysmal.

文章張貼語言:

• 由ThyNarc編輯: 8/11/2022 2:37:15 AM
    . .

文章張貼語言:

• It's been tested across thousands of runs, legend is 25% master 30%. If you're lowe rates you're doing something wrong

文章張貼語言:

• One guy is not a test as stated everyone is different drops will differ. Bet you of I rum it 1000 times it'll be different.

文章張貼語言:

• Of course everyone will have a different experience.... That doesn't mean the drop rate isn't 25%? If everyone flips a coin 10 times. They'll probably all get different results. That doesn't mean it isn't 50/50

文章張貼語言:

• Bruh just be quiet.

文章張貼語言:

• Go run some strikes bruh

文章張貼語言:

• No its not lmao speed makes ZERO NONE NO DIFFERENCE IN LOOT AND THATS FACT ALL THE SPEED RUN IDIOTS LITERALLY GAIN NO ADVANTAGE AND GET SAME LOOT AS SOMEONE DYING 4 TIMES AND TAKING 11 MINUTES JUST SIMPLY FACT AND CAN BE PROVEN TOO

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]No its not lmao speed makes ZERO NONE NO DIFFERENCE IN LOOT AND THATS FACT ALL THE SPEED RUN IDIOTS LITERALLY GAIN NO ADVANTAGE AND GET SAME LOOT AS SOMEONE DYING 4 TIMES AND TAKING 11 MINUTES JUST SIMPLY FACT AND CAN BE PROVEN TOO[/quote] That’s actually false and I’m almost certain that you don’t know what “fact” means lol. A person who can quickly, easily, and efficiently farm Master Lost Sectors is going to have a much better time than someone who struggles through Legends. The quicker and easier you can clear them then the more runs that you can do. The quicker and easier that you can clear them it’ll feel less like a chore. Combine those two actual facts and that’ll equate to more chances at exotic drops. If people are dying multiple times and taking eleven minutes to clear any Lost Sector then they aren’t performing very well and it’s no wonder they’re getting frustrated lol. If it takes you an hour to only achieve a half a dozen clears in total then you aren’t going to have a good drop ratio. So again, the quicker and more efficient that you are the better your chances will be. It’s not rocket science lol.

文章張貼語言:

• Try not dying, it's far more efficient ;)

文章張貼語言:

• This is correct. I found out as soon as you get the latest seasonal exotic the rest will drop from running them quick and without dying. I went for the arms but it wouldn’t drop at my Warlock for some reason, still needing the seasonal legs.. after i got them the 2 missing arms dropped in the next 2 plat runs! Bungie should come forward with this to get frustrating away from players because a lot don’t know…

文章張貼語言:

• Its rng based, i platinum it, less than 5 min runs and i kill every -blam!- thing b4 opening the chests. Out of like 10 runs so far only 2 helms. Platinum should just be a guaranteed drop but it aint. U must have really good rng

文章張貼語言:

• 2 out of 10 is 20%. Thats almost exactly what he's saying the drop rate is?

文章張貼語言:

• It's been tested by people running 1000 sectors. It's legit 25% and 30%. You say you got 2 helms in 10 runs, that's 20%. Wait for the edz ones, 1-2 mins runs, you can bang out 25 runs in an hour, glaive + gally. 5min runs are a lot longer than 2 min runs

文章張貼語言:

• It doesn't matter if you get a room full of people and have them run the same lost sector the same amount of times the outcomes will always be different.

文章張貼語言:

• Ok , lets say what ur saying is true it still doesnt change the fact that the loot drops need an increase. Legend should be 50% and master 100%. The armor we hunt have random stats and it randomly drop different exotics for each category. So even if we had a 100% drop rate the chances of you getting the armor you are hunting with the stats that you want is still pretty hard with rng. This is what bungie fails to realise, some people have probably been hunting for a specific stat roll for a years and still have not gotten it. When hawkmoon used to be farmable i ran it 3x times a week tryin to get a fullbore, rangefinder and smoothgrip/heavy grip roll and i still have not gotten it, this is where rng/luck can screw u. Now i have to wait on xur every reset

文章張貼語言:

• A million people can test it, but that doesn't mean everyone's rng will be the same. For me, the drop rate has been absolute trash the last 2 seasons, and it got worse this season. I had to run about 18 lost sectors each to get the drops on 2 of my characters this season, and 3 times on my third to get that drop. Season before I had the same problem. This is with 0 or 1 deaths and platinum. Previous seasons, like 3 or more back, appeared to have way better drop rates. The only thing I have noticed consistnetly for me, and I'm sure it's just been luck is the divide lost sector in cosmodrome seems to drop exotics for me a lot.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote] A million people can test it, but that doesn't mean everyone's rng will be the same [/quote] By definition all players have the same chance of having an exotic drop. Some people will get it on the 1st try, for others will take longer.

文章張貼語言:

• Performance related my butt! Today's K1 Crew Quarters: master difficulty, finishing in ~5 min or less, flawless, killing everything before opening the chest, and getting "platinum" message. Same as OP - in about 2 dozen or so of such runs I've got zero exotics... Only thing that is wrong here - Bungie's definition of "common".

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon