JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
8/9/2022 1:27:29 PM

Legend lost sectors need a loot overhaul man

I ran like 20 of these damn things and i didnt get any exotic chest. Most of the time its just glimmer or the occasional core. shards and cores should be guaranteed drops as well as legendary gear. That way you don't feel like you wasted your time when it doesn't drop exotics. It ahould drop the exotics way more often because this lowass droprate sucks, how are we to farm the armor with the stats we want if the drops are like 1 in a -blam!- million. May change it to drop every other run or something cuz the rng is frustrating.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Just dont farm in this game. As soon as you stop trying, you'll receive better rewards

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • I understand that they don’t want us to get exotics everytime, but why can I solo a master lost sector while under leveled, have the platinum rewards text pop up, and receive 1,000 glimmer when I can get way more for a few legendary shards?

文章張貼語言:

• 由Xero編輯: 8/10/2022 11:48:15 AM
      Hmm, I can understand the frustration on that part. I had mentioned in another post of similar feedback that it might be better suited to throw in a weekly Pinnacle and some Bright Dust in there, in terms of rewards, Putting Cores and Prisms in there would take away from the Nightfall reward farming aspect (more so if you consider the Ghost Mod for Vanguard Nightfalls). But you still want something to entice players to do them initially besides a drop chance for an Exotic. I do know there is priority on the newer Exotics that get released, over the rest. So if any are missing from your Collections, then I'm pretty sure you won't be getting much until that condition is satisfied first. Once that conditional rule is satisfied, then like others are saying, keep doing the runs, don't die, run them flawlessly with Platinum Rewards (15+ times I'd guess) and see what happens. But thinking on that more, IF Lost Sectors are intended to be a source of Exotic farming, and are armor slot specific, then I think Bungie should also double up the number of Lost Sectors to choose from. Increase it from 2 to 4 so there's always a Lost Sector to farm for each armor slot. If Bright Dust was thrown in there as a reward, (a very negligible amount - combining that with the Vanguard and Banshee bounties, kind of gives that reward aspect for the Cores, and eventually the Prisms by proxy) Banshee bounties give the cores, Bright Dust could be used for getting those consumables in the Eververse store for guaranteed Cores/Upgrade Modules/More Glimmer. Just trying to think more snyergistically on this, without making it a reward copy of Nightfalls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

文章張貼語言:

5 回覆
      • It's performance related, gotta be fast, don't die, get platinum. I'm on a new account, I got every single armour exotic for all classes, in the easy edz lost sectors, legend is 25% drop rate, master is 30%. If you're running 20 with 0 you're doing something wrong.

文章張貼語言:

30 回覆
        • back in my day we only had 3 of coins to farm exotics

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
          • Rng isnt rng if the same thing happen over and over again its no longer a random instance. Also i get new exotic on first master run rarely second always first. Most of the time i get double exotic drops either from the chest or a random drop.

文章張貼語言:

• Master lost sectors are the same. I've just done 10 master lost sectors some flawlessly & got 0 exotic engrams. It States IF SOLO - Exotic Head Armor (Common) Enhancement cores (Uncommon) I call BS I got Zero exotic engrams to drop but got 10+ enhancement cores & glimmer. . I'd like to know what Bungie's description to common is. Perhaps they need to look it up in a dictionary!

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
            • Did you get top score killing [i][b]all[/b][/i] the champions?

文章張貼語言:

• Also i just did 5 master runs same crap, no loot. I though master was a guranteed drop

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                They just need to be scrapped and make exotics drop the old way. They’re so not exciting to get anymore. Oh a new exotic is out let me go run the new lost sector for it smfh it’s so dumb.

文章張貼語言:

• Gonna be honest bungie have totally checked out of the forums (they'll be back before lightfall responding to a bunch of posts trying to get people to think they're listening again), if you want feedback heard have to @ all the cms on twitter and hope they bother responding with a "passing this on"

文章張貼語言:

• Just had a 20 run dry streak here. Pretty crazy for a "common" drop rate. I am convinced the solo loot boost is not working as intended.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                • Did 20 on Excavation site 0 Exotics, on legend i'm.being more lucky.

文章張貼語言:

People can say " try not dying", "faster times" , "run Master", etc etc... From my experience and just my own. I personally see no difference in either. I have done runs in 5min to even testing up to 10 more or so. The drop rates are RNJezzus big time. It doesn't matter in my experiences. Legend or Master to get glimmer, a enchantment core, or a purple drop is absurd.

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
                  • I really wonder what it is with the posts that lost sectors need a look. I read thread after thread of these before trying them out for myself and my thought was “well I need these dumb exotics” so I started running them, man I get exotics like every third run. Sometimes even more frequently. I’ve played like garbage a time or two and been awarded exotics first run. Just make sure you kill everything.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                    • Amen. I know some of em don’t take very long, but it feels extra bad when you get literally just glimmer after 10+ runs..

文章張貼語言:

• 由Klaus_Reaper (Adept)編輯: 8/10/2022 10:43:44 AM
                      To be honest, last week gm was the best time to farm exotics assuming you already have it and want better stats, i basically got my independence from Xur doing Gms, double even triple exotic rewards, i have everything exotic with high stats, Lost sector is just to unlock the first armor, drop rates are awful there.

文章張貼語言:

• Drop rate I’d so bad I must admit at least last season felt a bit better but these season I’m giving up doing them no rewards

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon