JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

8/9/2022 11:21:23 AM
I did *20* runs to try to get the Caliban arms this week...on Master...and nothing. And I'm like "why am I still playing this game?"
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• In the cabal lost sector at top of edz? Literally gave me nothing from master after 10 runs. Think that lost sector is bugged. The other easy edz lost sector rained down drops so maybe bungie nerfed drops cos was too easy.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]In the cabal lost sector at top of edz? Literally gave me nothing from master after 10 runs. Think that lost sector is bugged. The other easy edz lost sector rained down drops so maybe bungie nerfed drops cos was too easy.[/quote] I think you may be right. Gonna try again next time arms are up.

文章張貼語言:

• Yeah all I want is a good pair of the dusk field hunter arms because when witch queen dropped I took those as my legendary campaign exotic and they had a 40 summin roll and now not had any drop anywhere. Farmed inverted gm a lot this last week and only kept getting bloody sealed armkharas. Had same issue with lorelei on Titan but had a good drop of those luckily before they will eventually get nerfed again. For the dusk field arms I think they already got a nerf so now it’s more getting a good roll just for hell of it. Good luck hunting guardian

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Yeah all I want is a good pair of the dusk field hunter arms because when witch queen dropped I took those as my legendary campaign exotic and they had a 40 summin roll and now not had any drop anywhere. Farmed inverted gm a lot this last week and only kept getting bloody sealed armkharas. Had same issue with lorelei on Titan but had a good drop of those luckily before they will eventually get nerfed again. For the dusk field arms I think they already got a nerf so now it’s more getting a good roll just for hell of it. Good luck hunting guardian[/quote] Thanks you too

文章張貼語言:

• Color me graced by rngeezus because I just started doing solo legendary lost sectors yesterday and kid you not after the third run I got an exotic both times. I see these nightmare posts alot on here but idk maybe I'm lucky

文章張貼語言:

Do you have Caliban hand in your inventory already

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Do you have Caliban hand in your inventory already[/quote] I dont. I checked before I started. I never got it.

文章張貼語言:

Wow🤔 that's odd. It's usually if one never obtained a certain armor piece it has a higher chance of dropping. That sux that it's taking you more than 20+ runs. Good luck, I never had to do more than 10 runs to get an exotic I need. Well I probably just screwed my Luck lol

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Wow🤔 that's odd. It's usually if one never obtained a certain armor piece it has a higher chance of dropping. That sux that it's taking you more than 20+ runs. Good luck, I never had to do more than 10 runs to get an exotic I need. Well I probably just screwed my Luck lol[/quote] Yeah only other exotic that too forever for me to get was Mask of Bakris.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon