JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
《天命2》將於明日暫時離線,以進行預計維修。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
由FirestrikeAlpha編輯: 8/14/2022 2:07:33 AM

Anyone else tired of radio silence when a new season approaches?

Why does Bungie always go completely silent until the day of a new season? It doesn't build hype. It doesn't make me wonder what's coming next. The only good thing it does do for me is make the wait far easier as I'm not counting every day until launch because I don't know what to expect. I would much prefer reveals to happen a 2 weeks-4 weeks before instead of day of, it would be great to see what's coming next and to get hype. It would be great to have new ideas for builds, content, or story churning in my head as the launch day approaches. Oh well I guess. Radio silence it is. Hopefully Bungie will stop doing this. Its beginning to get annoying. Edit: 8/9/2022 6:54 PM EST. I am more annoyed at Bungie not announcing changes or features like Arc 3.0. I agree that a vast majority, apart from the plot hook, of a story for an expansion or season be kept secret until its release. Edit 8/11/2022 9:52 PM EST. Whether it was this post, that garnered a lot more attention than I anticipated, or it was already in motion behind the scenes. Looks like Bungie is gonna be giving some information on Arc 3.0 here soon, thankfully.
English
#destiny2

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

Because they don’t want to reveal that new season is just all old returning stuff like this season. It will just make people not buy the new season in advance know what I mean.

文章張貼語言:

• They are just hiding from the anger of the players from all the reused crap they keep using.

文章張貼語言:

• Everyone should worry. Because any major company that has had anything to hype at all will hype the hell out of it. Also… last season they took this approach and we saw how lackluster the content was. Can’t wait for a repeat lol

文章張貼語言:

• Because the next season will be schiiit also . The seasonal model has failed. It really has.

文章張貼語言:

12 回覆
    • Question on edit 2 where did you get that info from?

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
      • I presume a lot of players are tired of Destiny in general.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
        • I like it People start flipping tables

文章張貼語言:

• Not at all. The quieter the better - it blows the forums up and gives me entertaining (though senseless) posts to read.

文章張貼語言:

• The fact that ppl are talking about it is all the hype Bungie needs, they know you will jump on it day one.

文章張貼語言:

• Some players complained about forsaken and bungie spoiling it. So they don't hype as much anymore. But due to this season been sooooo boring. Wish they would just reveal something we can sink our teeth into.

文章張貼語言:

• Because they already have your seasonal $ ?

文章張貼語言:

• I personally enjoy the spoilers, I really hated how they handled solar 3.0. I was actually not hyped at all for the subclass. Its even worse that warlocks came out half baked before they got a buff later on.

文章張貼語言:

• Agreed that previews for sandbox and subclass updates would be good to bring back. Having read a bit about some of the unfortunate player replies to bungie employees lately though I can see why bungie has been a bit hesitant in their communications lately. It's definitely sucks for the player base, but I do understand bungies need to watch out for their employees. Hopefully things will improve on both sides soon so we can get back to the usual cadence of communications we've all grown used to in past years

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
          • There's no excitement formed when they are silent like this. It just becomes a deeper and deeper sense of anxiety or dread until ultimately apathy sets in. I appreciate the sense of wonder and keeping (some) secrets, but there still needs to be a little something something to get the excitement going. By trying to be secretive, they are just setting things up for failure. When people don't have info, they imagine and try to theorize what COULD be, especially when there's devs tweeting about their nondescript excitement and hooboy, y'all ain't ready! People begin to form ill-founded expectations along with their hopes and when these are inevitably not met, those people get upset. I guarantee there's nothing that Bungie can do to meet our dreams for this game. If instead they just told us what we SHOULD expect, even if it's not much, people would be happier because their expectations are now tempered with reality. Reading through this thread though... Jesus. Apparently a good number of people in the comments need to hear this- There's a difference between the lack of marketing, and the personal withdrawal of individual community communication on one of the worst social platforms currently available. The lack of marketing, lack of them trying to sell us their product, or excite their prospective customers, that's the problem. The devs choosing to not use their personal Twitter accounts to engage with people is an entirely separate issue. We want to be wooed, to be seduced, to be romanced. We don't want this arranged marriage they've been trying to give us. They seem to feel comfortable in the fact that destiny addicts will happily slurp down more destiny, so the dance is gone. We're sad the dance is gone. We're not butthurt that there's a handful of toxic individuals who behave in -blam!- ways and have made the devs feel the need to protect themselves. However I am getting really sick of you short sighted people trying to lump those people in with all of us, or asserting the entire community is at fault for the actions of the few. At nearly every turn, those people have been called out, -blam!- on and removed from the communities that you are pointing your fingers at. What more do you think people should do? Lecturing people about how they shouldn't be toxic shitheads... You genuinely think the toxic shitheads are going to listen to you? They aren't, and the rest of us are sick of you trying to hang us on their crosses.

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
            • After what's going on.... They have every Right to be Radio Silent.

文章張貼語言:

25 回覆
              • I've been tired of it since season 14

文章張貼語言:

• Nah im fine with it. Why would i need to know the content of a season i cant play right now ?

文章張貼語言:

• 由nonchalantone編輯: 8/11/2022 12:32:11 AM
                I like how they charging 2000 silver for the Dungeons.....then have one of the BEST DPS weapons in Duality. And it happens to be ARC, with 3.0 around the corner!! Marketing at its finest!!! These guys are geniuses. They know they have a loyal base and the bank accounts will always be padded. They should name the next season the "Season of Russian Roulette", cause we don't know sheeeet!-!! Lol

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
                • They're waiting until the Lightfall reveal to do this on PURPOSE. They want you so hype for that reveal. That makes buying the next season pass a no-brainer.

文章張貼語言:

• To be honest I've just lost interest.

文章張貼語言:

• Nha,I think seasons need to be kept quiet But major DLC need to be shown in any capacity some months before release

文章張貼語言:

6 回覆
                  • 1. They’ve done this marketing before 2. The whole dungeon pass and season pass thing was all to front load players buying the deluxe edition meaning a lot of players have probably bought the season anyway so marketing isn’t high priority. 3. The harassment they’ve received has led them to take a step back from communication

文章張貼語言:

6 回覆
                    • I actually kind of like the silence. Helps build tension. And I like being surprised by cool changes.

文章張貼語言:

• No answer is also an answer. I just expect more recycling...

文章張貼語言:

• I wonder how the "silence" is going to affect the lawsuit against that youtuber, if at all. One of the biggest claims on paper was how the dude's shenanigans affects public perception of Bungie. Specifically the section where they repeatedly state that their communication and interactions with the community are completely integral to the financial growth and sustainability of the company. Must not be that important after all...

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                      • Less than 2 weeks out. You need to relax.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon