JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

由Demon_XXVII編輯: 8/9/2022 3:40:53 AM
Put ALL the armour exotics in Xur’s inventory Then give him a quest that allows for direct focusing of a specific armour piece Run a dungeon/PvE/whatever 65+ base, focused in 2-3 areas (choice and ghost mods help here) Might sound like it’s defeating the object of RNG And that would be correct Haven’t seen a Dragon Shadow chest piece in more than 3 years (Was early in year 2 Forsaken) Game loves giving me Flux/Spaithe/Raspberry/Raiju/Gwisin/Sixth Coyote/Omni in numbers Not a single DS in over 3 years 🤯🤔🤬😄
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Maybe you’re talking real world drops, but Xur has sold it numerous times over the past 3 years. Hopefully you got one or two of them.

文章張貼語言:

• 👍 I bought one (many moons ago) And the other time it was for sale, it was a lesser base total than the two I have I’m just wanting a different spike spread

文章張貼語言:

• YES!

文章張貼語言:

• Same here there are older pieces that I need better or even modern rolls on and xur has the same trash all the time. Lost sectors only spit out newer stuff for me

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Put ALL the armour exotics in Xur’s inventory Then give him a quest that allows for direct focusing of a specific armour piece Run a dungeon/PvE/whatever 65+ base, focused in 2-3 areas (choice and ghost mods help here) Might sound like it’s defeating the object of RNG And that would be correct Haven’t seen a Dragon Shadow chest piece in more than 3 years (Was early in year 2 Forsaken) Game loves giving me Flux/Spaithe/Raspberry/Raiju/Gwisin/Sixth Coyote/Omni in numbers Not a single DS in over 3 years 🤯🤔🤬😄[/quote] The one and only Lorelys splendor helm i have seen was mistakenly picked from the legendary campaign completion.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon