JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

幫助

請協助我們幫助你。
8/3/2022 7:34:39 PM

Ornament unlocks & Solstice, post hotfix -- Bug or not? 5 days left

The team must know of the post-hotfix problem with Tess/Ada-1 threads to unlock non elemental S17 Solstice armor. The ornaments are on the list, but their (white) glow/non-glow status is permanently set based on that class' upgrade condition. Meaning my gloves are unlocked with white glow, but chest piece is not. I'm comfortable pressing for an answer on this only because of the critical time remaining, to decide: event path upgrade? Or leave untouched. Please consider a confirmation statement on the topic even if the follow-up fix may take some time. Thanks for reading

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由GreenleafCM編輯: 8/4/2022 12:43:18 PM
    I noticed this issue just now as well. Unlike last Solstice, there's only one option to transmog the event armor in the menu, and it will glow/not glow depending on whether or not you've fully upgraded the piece with kindling & ash already. Leaving you with either a mismatched set or no option to go without the glow if you don't want it on (I prefer how the armor looks without it tbqh). I really hope they look into this further because it seems unfair to leave us with LESS transmog options than last year after making this event so grindy. :\ EDIT: Looks like this issue is known and is being investigated, which is good news. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/261493419?showBanned=0&path=0

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon