JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
我們正積極調查《天命2》於所有平台上所發生的配對錯誤。在徹底解決前,玩家們將可能無法正常地於熔爐競技場或突擊任務中進行隊伍配對。部分玩家可能進入空無一人的公開及社交區域。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

論壇

原先發佈於: Indonesia Centipede
8/2/2022 3:39:50 AM
The Indonesian government is blocking access to several services, including Steam. As such, if you are trying to play Destiny 2 via Steam in Indonesia (or any other game/service on one of the blocked platforms) you will be unable to do so. This is not something Bungie can help with. You will need to take up this matter with the Indonesian government.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Just to be clear I do not use Steam. I’m assuming you aren’t in Indonesia so don’t understand the nuances of this issue. Perhaps you can provide a way for me to report this to Sony? I would be happy to report this issue. Thanks you.

文章張貼語言:

• I've gathered from your other posts. Sony's help and support channels would be best located via their website. You are correct, I am not in Indonesia and have only been able to glean pieces of the whole from what has been posted online. I am sure a comprehensive list of services affected by this exists, but I was unable to find it. The lists I did find did not mention Sony, Bungie, or Destiny 1/2 with the closest being the mention of Steam, which is where my assumption came from. For that, I apologize. All of that said, from what I've gathered the Indonesian government has reached out to all banned/blocked services with what they need to do to become compliant. Whether the services do or not is up to them.

文章張貼語言:

• 由willis04編輯: 8/2/2022 3:43:44 AM
    I think it is Sony/Bungie’s interests to provide their services everywhere they can. Other companies have complied with the laws, so it’s reasonable to expect Bungie/Sony to comply as well. I have no stake in the matter, other than I cannot play my favorite game. I hope their strategy isn’t to crowd source lobbyists, or they will probably fail in this country of 250 million.

文章張貼語言:

• Destiny is not banned in any way in Indonesia. Steam, however, is. Bungie and Sony do not have any say in Steam's policies or practices. There is nothing either can do in this case. Your concerns are best directed at Steam as, again, that is the platform affected.

文章張貼語言:

• This does not seem to be the case as I get centipede error from the government ISP, but not on private ISP

文章張貼語言:

• I’m on ps5 buddy. Cannot connect to servers. Same with other games affected such as Rocket League (epic games)

文章張貼語言:

• Epic Games is also blocked. Centipede is a networking error that can be caused by numerous things: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360048717512-Error-Code-CENTIPEDE

文章張貼語言:

• Yep, that’s why I mentioned it. Thank you for your help

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon