JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
由AlphaElite1編輯: 5/24/2022 3:04:31 AM

The META Community

If someone has a build or weapon that they enjoy using and it works and gets the job done then let them use that build or weapon it’s makes no sense to kick someone or make them feel bad for not using exactly what you want them to use so many times I’ve seen players kicked from orbit without even have gotten a chance to show what their build can do if someone has a different play style,build or whatever at least you can do is give them a chance how can you truly know what is good if you don’t try everything (remember I said if it works and gets the job done not a build proven to be useless this is for the host that looks at someone’s load out and kicks them because their favorite YouTuber didn’t make a video on that build)

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由Talia Sendua編輯: 5/25/2022 5:58:42 PM
    Let me be honest, as someone who plays both Destiny 2 and World of Warcraft, I can to 100% confirm that both games forums and communities are the same way toxic and elitist. And it sucks and makes both games experience worse.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • I ran Vow using Ager's Scepter, Reed's Regret, and Funnelweb. Bleak Watcher with Osmiomancy Gloves. Never switched a thing throughout the whole run. 600+ kills throughout the raid, and was constantly near the top for boss damage due to Font of Might with a godroll Reed's. None of the wipes were because of me. Hell my teammates usually just left me to a side by myself because I kept half the room locked down in ice. Building is fun, and so is using off-meta stuff to get the job done.

文章張貼語言:

6 回覆
      • 由Sey編輯: 5/23/2022 8:28:16 PM
        Meta this meta that, have you ever MET-A girl before? L plus ratio.

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
        • 由hate n payne編輯: 5/23/2022 5:39:53 PM
          Agreed. The elitist community is horribly toxic.

文章張貼語言:

6 回覆
          • Some dude was clownin me yesterday for rockin Fatebringer, Contingency Plan, Galli in GM NF. At the end, most kills? Me. Most orbs? Me. Most points? Me. IDGAF about your META.

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
            • Shotgun handcanon spam is not a build

文章張貼語言:

• Ive never had this happen. No matter what dumb build i use. Because guns are 90% of the fight anyways.

文章張貼語言:

9 回覆
              • Aslong as it works and doesn't cause issues why bother telling them they can't run their loadout.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                • If there are champions and you have the mods then I don’t mind what build you use.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                  • What guns were you using?

文章張貼語言:

5 回覆
                    • You'll have to forgive me for not holding my breath for the guy who shows up with two Scouts and Thermal Erosion

文章張貼語言:

Oryrk
                      Oryrk

'This is my design' -

Bro it's like any TCG Any Meta deck is good , the issue is can players who aren't at comp level use that *Meta* I suck with fusions an snipes , I'm better with SMGs an scouts an sidearms. Just because something is called Meta doesn't mean you or I need to use it . I have a godroll or two of a few *op* PVP guns but I'll be darn if I can actually use them to their full potential. You give me a sidearm an scout an I'll hold my K.D to least a positive amount

文章張貼語言:

• You are crying about being kicked cause you suck not cause of your build.

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
                      • If it "gets the job done" in 5 damage phases its not really getting the job done lol

文章張貼語言:

11 回覆
                        • Sorry people want efficiency instead of having their time and others wasted because someone doesn't want to bring the best to a fight. You can call them whatever you want they don't care either because you aren't worth the time. So just fall in line on actual hard content.

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
                          • [quote]If someone has a build or weapon that they enjoy using and it works and gets the job done then let them use that build or weapon it’s makes no sense to kick someone or make them feel bad for not using exactly what you want them to use so many times I’ve seen players kicked from orbit without even have gotten a chance to show what their build can do if someone has a different play style,build or whatever at least you can do is give them a chance how can you truly know what is good if you don’t try everything![/quote] Create your own fireteam post on LFG and you won’t have to worry about it. Simple.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                            • Or hear me out It's there fireteam & if you don't like it make one yourself.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                              • [quote]If someone has a build or weapon that they enjoy using and it works and gets the job done then let them use that build or weapon it’s makes no sense to kick someone or make them feel bad for not using exactly what you want them to use so many times I’ve seen players kicked from orbit without even have gotten a chance to show what their build can do if someone has a different play style,build or whatever at least you can do is give them a chance how can you truly know what is good if you don’t try everything![/quote] Back when I thought it was worth doing full Vow each week I was in a lfg group that said “must have cataclysmic” So I joined. The sweaty nerd said “where’s my cata? It’s meta and it is required!”I told him only virgins think that cata is meta in the LFR slot it’s big daddy sleeper stimmyz for big dik boss damage you soy boy beta male. (Not that you need this for any encounter other then Rhulk let’s be real) Of course I was kicked. And I found a better group. And I did not cry about it on the forums. That’s my tale.

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
                                • If people are getting kicked because of their weapons or build then it clearly doesn’t get the job done and they should probably use something else.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                                  • [quote]If someone has a build or weapon that they enjoy using and it works and gets the job done then let them use that build or weapon it’s makes no sense to kick someone or make them feel bad for not using exactly what you want them to use so many times I’ve seen players kicked from orbit without even have gotten a chance to show what their build can do if someone has a different play style,build or whatever at least you can do is give them a chance how can you truly know what is good if you don’t try everything (remember I said if it works and gets the job done not a build proven to be useless this is for the host that looks at someone’s load out and kicks them because their favorite YouTuber didn’t make a video on that build)[/quote] My sibling and I ran GM Scarlet Keep for Palindrome and we ran Arbalest and Forerunner. It was super fun. Arbalest and Forerunner together are so good. I was never without ammo on Forerunner. Since every pick up you get full ammo on it. I ran Forerunner, Stars and Shadow and Hothead. My sibling ran Arbalest, Crisis and Corsair.

文章張貼語言:

Big Chungus
                                    Big Chungus

The fanatics are rattled -

Like clockwork. Any post that doesn't openly bend over for Bungie or is against whatever their streamer overlords tell them is good gets downvoted to oblivion by the cultists here.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                                    • So you were vague and didn't gave the example What activity and what were you using ?

文章張貼語言:

12 回覆
                                      • Those that demand meta are in this rabbit’s experience want someone else to do the heavy lifting.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                                        • You can do most activities in Destiny with a wide array of items. Even Grandmasters. I’d say there’s only a few places there’s a relatively narrow acceptable range of items. Only one that comes to mind is Master Raid challenges. There you pretty much NEED meta. Otherwise, please bring Tractor Cannon/Prospector/Edge Transit/whatever you like that fits the parameters of the activity and make ME want to pick it up and give it a shot because of how good you make it look.

文章張貼語言:

• So I'm guessing you use Rat King or double primaries and fireteam leaders kick you or something?

文章張貼語言:

16 回覆
                                          • 由Aether, Primordial of Lght編輯: 5/24/2022 11:37:44 AM
                                            This is more so on the fireteam leaders decision and the similar thoughts that are relayed from his/her party. If the majority are fine with a couple encounter runs with a player that has an experimental/unorthodox build and it works, then thats fine. But if the majority wish to focus on efficiency and the optimal damage output, then i think thats down to everyone to respect the majorities wishs. In lower end content like Strikes to Dungeons or Casual Quickplay you can knock yourself out with a fun build... But when it comes to Raid boss encounters and GM's especially, i think itll be wise to try to focus on a more consistently effective build. Thats just my opinion though.

文章張貼語言:

8 回覆
                                            你無權檢閱此內容
                                            ;
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon