JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Grandmaster Strikes Selection
5/22/2022 10:44:22 PM
Zoidberg
Zoidberg

WHOOOP WHOOOP

Because they hate that people could actually farm loot with decent success. 16% community completions for GM's must be to high of a number.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• They aren’t really meant for the whole community. It’s end game grind for those with the time and the interest and not for anyone else. Would like to see maybe changing non adept versions to be more obtainable but adepts getting even better origin traits for gm’s. Make it feel worth it to invest all that effort for more than a situational auto loading holster….. that can be replaced by holster mods too lol

文章張貼語言:

• 由AlphaElite1編輯: 5/23/2022 3:31:36 AM
    I understand not wanting people to farm but why not just use all of the harder GM strikes or just stop the loot from dropping after a certain amount of clears because I personally play for the enjoyment and not loot every single time I play

文章張貼語言:

• You understand them not wanting people to farm? 😲 Like, I'm totally with you on the "bring back all GM's after conquer completion" deal. But WTF? All anyone in this game does is "farm". Old McDonald would be ashamed.

文章張貼語言:

• I understand them not wanting people to exploit anything in the game I just wish they would have used different methods to handle the situation

文章張貼語言:

• In my opinion, it's not "exploiting". If you are good enough to run so called "end game content" they why shouldn't you. Like I stated previously, I'm all for bringing back all GM's AFTER completing the Conquer seal, but locking us out of the rest of the seasonal GM's is absolute garbage, especially when in previous seasons we were able to do them. There is, in my opinion (take it or leave it) no good reason to not be able to "farm" the "rewards" in the game. The way the "rewards" are structured make it a necessity to "farm" to acquire the exact thing you want. Stopping us from doing that, no matter how they implement it is just piss poor and lazy.

文章張貼語言:

• 由AlphaElite1編輯: 5/23/2022 2:44:28 AM
    That’s why we have a refresh every Tuesday and three characters personally If I had to choose between more content and more farming I would choose content 10/10 but that’s my opinion

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon