JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Grandmaster Strikes Selection
5/22/2022 9:35:17 PM
They designed it to be a conqueror “title” catch up node. Meaning play the ones you need to get the title. People just farmed the easiest of the six or so ones they offered a season and Bungie caught wind. They changed it to make it unavailable after completions, making you play the ones you did not get done to get towards the title.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• So they would rather us not play at all? Because since they changed it, I haven't did not a one gm once I got the conqueror seal. Not a one. Before I would spend 6 hours a day on d2 doing gms. That's a bad business model. I bet I'm not alone in not doing them since the change. Just like raids, you should've always repeat them for loot...not just once per character per week. Eliminate the pinnacle but have the loot.

文章張貼語言:

• Well anytime bungie takes content away it sucks I can’t speak for everyone but i personally played every single GM multiple times

文章張貼語言:

• So if you are conquerer then you don’t get to select anything. If you are trying to guild it they allow you to select the ones you have not done for the season. Sorry but they probably got mad everyone only played earth taken strike(forgot the name) over and over again. Hence why they fixed the skips!!!!!

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon