JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
5/22/2022 5:27:40 PM

Please introduce new seasonal champion mods?

Current Champion Mod System?

New More Weapons System Proposed?

Ok so a lot of the community feel restricted to a few weapon types each and every season, this is no secret, but what if champion mods were changed to being back more variety in the way we’d like to play. So far we get mods for a few select weapon types specified mostly by scout rifle, hand cannon, sidearm and so on with a few instances of a couple weapons being coupled up such as linear/fusion rifle or smg/auto rifle. What If instead of a small selection of weapon types we got mods for the like of unstoppable heavy, which opens up all weapons using heavy ammo, or even ani barrier short range rounds covering things like smg, sidearms, shotguns, and auto rifles, or eveoverload explosives covering weapons like rocket launchers and grenade launchers and the few weapons with explosive payload or timed payload in their perk slots but your weapon must have those perks for it to work. I just think if Bungie is keeping champions around for high end content it’s fair to give the players that have enjoyed the game for so long the fully customisable feel we had back in vanilla D2 and all the way back in D1 and not make us feel restricted season after season. Most seasons the meta does run with the seasonal mods for the most part, but opening the style of play up without having players needing 2 out of 3 or 4 preset weapon types feels like it’s kind of redundant at times considering there’s 90% of the time auto rifles get to shine while other weapons sit in the vault or are dismantled upon collecting and testing out for a short while as they barely get the light of day. I think opening up more weapons from all of our inventories would make the game more interesting and open up more strategies.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由Gunship編輯: 5/23/2022 11:21:41 AM
    Better idea. Remove Champions COMPLETELY. Their only function is to slow progress and compromise load-outs so we can't use our favorite gear with our favorite mods. Enough already. All champions are is the latest version of a bullet sponge, courtesy of Bungie. Do better Bungie. I know you [i]can.[/i]

文章張貼語言:

• What about artifice weapons with a mod slot and a champion mod slot? That would be nice.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
    • Weapon mods should be on the weapons themselves. Like how you can put on backup mag, full auto, counter balance stock, etc you should be able to equipped anything like antibarrier to any legendary. Like that's cool overload SMG and Autorifle exists but I RREEEALLLLYY want to play with my Vex Mythoclast or a handcannon.

文章張貼語言:

6 回覆
      • What I want them to do is make 9 general champion mods built for each ammo type: Anti-barrier Kinetic Overload Kinetic Unstoppable Kinetic Anti-barrier Energy Overload Energy Unstoppable Energy Anti-barrier Power Overload Power Unstoppable Power For balance sake, I could see the costs being somewhere between 3-4 for kinetics and energies (since you wouldn't differentiate the costs by primary/secondary), and 6-7 for power, while the seasonal artifact can bring in specialized mods for a reduced cost. This would encourage a particular meta, but doesn't strictly enforce it.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
        你無權檢閱此內容
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon