JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
5/22/2022 11:06:22 AM

Working as a team

I started to believe that most players were not interested in working as a team anymore, going on ahead, not reviving downed players, expecting others to bring mods, trying to make themselves look like D2 god's etc. There's still some team spirited players out there who are a joy to game with, are patient and understand not everyone is a D2 god!!. Thanks to all the players who have helped me with difficult content, you're all legends.
English
#destiny2

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• It saddens me deeply is that every single LFG Raid or anything else I have done (EXCEPT ONCE) have always been the most painful experiences I have ever had in a multiplayer game. Most of the players I met are mostly unpleasent to play with because they have been awfully toxic to me for no valid reason and I am really sick of it like I am being friendly and try to have a great time and I get crapped on for it and it really -Blaming!- sucks. It sucks that this community is mostly toxic. This forces and discourages me to not do Raids, Trials, and Dungeons because of how truly toxic this community is. I really want to finish a raid from start to finish but I just truly give up at this point because other players just ruined raids for good. I haven't touched a Raid for almost 2 years now and I don't think I ever will at this point. LFGs are the worst people to play with in this game. PERIOD.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • An those that leave trials the first game in…. Twice I’ve just lost because of scrubs Makes me so mad

文章張貼語言:

• This is a game where people complain about team shooting, actual team work and literally what people do in real life. People here don’t like working together and get angry when your team works together against them🤦🏼‍♀️

文章張貼語言:

• You can thank the "bounty" system for much of the "I'm in it for me only" game play style. People rushing forward to get champion kills..boss &minor boss kills..etc. Having individual bounty goals doesn't mix with team play events.. Just look at how they rush in to collect your motes in gambit...

文章張貼語言:

7 回覆
      • I'm sorry you have to deal with toxic players .. contribute it to boredom, grind-fest, crappy people. It's honestly not nice. I have to say I have been EXTREMELY lucky with my LFG's ... Even last night we struggled with a 300K DOE but the WHOLE team stuck through and everyone was like emoting kindness etc after we completed it. It has been my experience with most LFG's .. (touch wood / knock on wood .. whichever you prefer). Apart from that, the boredom factor is taken out when I help lower level players (probably has to do with their enjoyment of getting a new exotic or platinum card or starting to do the new raid). I'm starting to think the players in my time zone must be really cool players (GMT give or take an hour).

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
        • [quote]I started to believe that most players were not interested in working as a team anymore, going on ahead, not reviving downed players, expecting others to bring mods[/quote] Dude. If you're playing activities with Champs just bring at LEAST one mod. That's part of working as a team. You can't complain about teamwork when you're actively not being a team player.

文章張貼語言:

• The replies are amusing. “Bungie forced me to be an azzole”

文章張貼語言:

• It’s always the ones 250+ level rushing and not reviving you when I play. 300-400 level players?Are some of THE most toxic. Ran a nightfall with a loc and a titan. The titan shoulder charged me off the elevator, and the loc tea bagged me during the boss fight, not reviving me. I just laughed and let them complete the nightfall. Needless to say im all for solo strikes, dungeons, and nightfalls.

文章張貼語言:

9 回覆
          • The problem is that in most low-level content, people are scrambling to complete bounties. This leads to fighting over kills and without a way to consistently solo-matchmake strikes etc leaving an ally downed generally just means that the next wave of ads is yours. As far as the mods, this should be your priority going into any activity legend or higher. Make sure you have a campion mod on at minimum. Having someone that can deal with any champions at legend or higher is a real drain on the other players. Everything else should be optional in basically all content. If you’re more casual, I’d suggest investing in your arm armor first, class item 2nd, and the rest after. Having access to all the anti-champion mods and the more powerful seasonal mods is really nice and helps keep your fireteams a bit more confident. If you’re struggling staying alive in harder content, back up and play cautiously from behind cover. There’s no shame in taking a more measured approach if you’re going to die otherwise. Also if you can, try getting a few specific weapons (blinding special GL, a good pulse, auto, and scout rifle, and a good linear/rocket launcher). These will go a long way to helping you at least look like you can handle yourself in a fireteam and reduce the frustration of the more elitist players. Hope this helps in the future. Keep at it!

文章張貼語言:

• Bungie themselves screw over Teamwork when they implement the bounty system as the only reliable source of seasonal EXP farming The end result is players fighting over kills, and not reviving teammates. Because why would you waste opportunity when a corpse literally has NO way of stopping you getting bounty progression?

文章張貼語言:

7 回覆
            • I've found that it really depends on the activity. If it in ANY way involves PvP (Crucible, Gambit, Trials), you can expect 0-to-negative teamwork (people actively working against you whilst 'on your team') because of the trash way Bounties work and the horrible matchmaking. Here people are solely playing for themselves, because winning is less important than finishing Bounties; except in Trials, where thanks to card-based matchmaking (and no SBMM), people have learnt that 95+% of randoms are useless and have to be carried (me included, which is why I don't really play Trials). Matchmade PvE is hit or miss, depending on whether the people matched with you are doing the activity because they want to, or because they 'have' to (e.g. Strikes or Seasonal Activity for Bounties). Most people I've encountered via LFG have been fine, although I have enough experience a across a lot of games in spotting and avoiding the 'I need experienced people to carry me' group ads.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
              • 由Quiet_Bushi編輯: 5/22/2022 6:06:57 PM
                Quiet_Bushi
                Quiet_Bushi

Main Titan / PvE / I don't play PvP -

A small thing that I've been doing in the last years: in my Emote Wheel, the left button is set for the "Thanks" Emote. It's a Green Emote, a default one that every players got. When someone rezs me, when someone uses a banner for the emtire team in an Activity, I always use it refered to that player. It's a small thing, as I said, but I hope that players that see me doing this will appreciate.

文章張貼語言:

11 回覆
                • 由10mm Socket (Timelost)編輯: 5/22/2022 10:35:29 PM
                  Expecting players to work as a team is one thing, me going on solo with no mods and Cerberus+1 with a Deafening Whisper and not dying and also being the medic is another. Some players are bad with good load outs, others are good with bad load outs, and some are just bad, we really can't deny this.

文章張貼語言:

• 99% of the players i meet are completely fine. You are streching alot here

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                  • I don't revive "hallway heroes" or anyone that uses Graviton Lance/Trinity Ghoul.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                    • Dave and Chuck, working as a team, it’s a win win situation! Goosfrabba

文章張貼語言:

• what I have noticed, a lot of players aren't using mods, but are rushing up ahead instead. I also found players getting in front of snipers, I can understand looking down sights can give you tunnel vision, but when they have arrows in their back, they look like human porcupines. It's odd incentives to play the game.

文章張貼語言:

Mr Jim Lahey
                      Mr Jim Lahey

special weapons are for noobs -

I know what type of cornballs you’re talking about. They exist in every game and it’s pathetic Makes me question if they have a real life skill, talent, or even a social life. I put more effort in helping people than I do trying to be the best at a video game. They can’t relate

文章張貼語言:

14 回覆
                      • If the activity doesn't even require 3 people, and is arguably more fun with just 1 person. Why would someone ever revive you? Yes that person is being rude. But that's also Bungie's fault for making normal level strikes so mind numbingly easy with a small amount of enemies.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                        • I sometimes get so mesmerized by my own gamestyle I forget about the randoms I match make with.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Mea Maxima Culpa編輯: 5/23/2022 2:03:33 AM
                          In trials, something funny..I die, they are right beside and they don't revive and as soon as the round ends...then they come towards me and revive. Never understood why and how

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                          • [quote]I started to believe that most players were not interested in working as a team anymore, going on ahead, not reviving downed players[/quote] This is just my own opinion, but the game is now old and has gotten boring because of no creativity anymore. After 8 years, there is no more space magic here. The hamsters have grown tired from all the running and the cow has grown thin from all the milking!😂😂😂 Game is so uncreative it's a broken, leaky ship sailing on shallow waters with it's anchor down being dragged on the sea bed floor. Game is so boring it's dragging!😂😂😂 That's what you get when the priority is to milk a skinny cow! Cash cow gaming! 😂😂😂

文章張貼語言:

14 回覆
                            • Honestly anything legend or easier I'm just gonna try and get through as fast as possible cos odds are I don't even want to be there lol but I'll still revive the lads that die near me and slow it down for master and harder content

文章張貼語言:

• Personally, I believe it's due to the fact of how the game is designed. Even though some activities are designed to be team played, a lot of it is not and players don't care because of the repetitive content that has no sense of value. Destiny is a game that you spend way too much time doing stupid crap over and over and over again like leveling, acquiring power engrams, and running the same outdated bounties, IB that has never changed since D1 was released, capture the zone. There is way too much boring crap in this game that players just want to get their things done and move on. this is all due to Bungie wanting to keep adding that boring padded playtime. Don't blame the players, blame the actual problem, Bungie.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                              • Did the Insight Terminal with a coupla randoms. All was going OK. Some revives. They both died jumping down the well. I setup at the tunnel, with my table and coffee, and waited there. They came down, and although there wasn't much song of a and dance about it, they were OK. As far as continuing on on my own instead of revive/s, I can embarrass myself adequately with three players, rather than super-embarrass myself running ahead on my own. If I had to guess, I'd say half matchmade teams are good. A quarter are OK, and the rest I just tag along and leave them to it. I don't see the point of barking myself if I have a dog.

文章張貼語言:

• If I die and immediately get revived, I then do the same until the end of the strike.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
                              ;
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon