JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
5/22/2022 9:37:16 AM

Platinum torchbearer emblem

Ummmmmm whats sucks is i trying to score this emblem BUT it ends on tues 5/24 reset on season 17....F@#k me Blungie. I have like 2 torches ...left wtf. Is it me or should've i went for platinum like day 1 of GG's. Anyone else stumped besides me??? Was trying to get this emblem

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• I feel ya. I had Covid on week 1 of GG so couldn’t play cos I was in a bad state. But came back week 2 and smashed every thing out. But because I was bed ridden for a week, and couldn’t play, I miss out on the emblem. Bungie are all about their player base.

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
    • 由Demon_XXVII編輯: 5/24/2022 9:36:13 AM
      Nah I’m 4/6 on the Platinum Torchbearer triumph Didn’t have time the first week to complete anything really So no matter the score, platinum rewards from cards etc Can’t get that week back

文章張貼語言:

• 由Swat編輯: 5/22/2022 9:48:08 AM
      Hey, Are you talking about the 'A Good Sport' emblem? If yes, you had to light 6 platinum torches during the 3 weeks of Guardian Games. The torches reset at each weekly reset. Each week gave you two platinum torches to light. If you failed to light a platinum torch during any week of Guardian Games, you won't be able to complete the triumph and claim the emblem.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
      你無權檢閱此內容
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon