JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
5/22/2022 4:28:46 AM

Crucible not fair for older players plus cheating still exists.

I am over 60 years old plus disabled. This game has made it harder to gain ground in crucible. The matches are always lopsided, have the time these kids have to network or hack. I had a regular 3.6 kd and now it is squat. We need to go back to ranked system. I am about to quit playing because of setup. I do not want to play against pc or any other system in crucible. PC & PS have unfair advantage.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Not once in your entire D2 playing history ever you had a 3.6 K/D in any Crucible mode: https://destinytracker.com/destiny-2/profile/bungie/4611686018447495316/overview As an "older" gamer myself (I'm 45) I find your excuses as just that, excuses. I regularly match against these "kids" and maintain a 1.75 K/D with well over 110k kills recorded. It's not all about twitch reflexes, it's about knowing positioning and out smarting your opponents and maintaining map awareness. Going back to SBMM is NOT the answer. All that does is make connections garbage as the game will lump you in with people from different continents.

文章張貼語言:

26 回覆
    • 由Meaga編輯: 5/24/2022 12:24:45 PM
      Let me fix this: “I am bad for every other reason other than my own abilities” Bungie should NEVER listen to these players. Some of what you said isn’t even the case (console doesn’t match PC, cheating is not that common). PlayStation has no advantage, Xbox has no advantage. You say you’re 60 but cry and make excuses like you’re 6.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
      • You’re on console mate. Nobody is “hacking”. That’s a PC problem 🤷🏿‍♂️

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
        • It comes down to leadership and the people supporting PvP. There are so many issues with this mode. Lag Matchmaking Lobby balancing Broken weapons/abilities Stale hand cannon shotgun meta that has drug on for years. I’m 51 and it does get tough. I was really hoping for the full auto accessibility option but apparently that is a very difficult issue to adjust.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Talia Sendua編輯: 5/23/2022 12:51:59 AM
          [quote]I am over 60 years old plus disabled. This game has made it harder to gain ground in crucible.[/quote] Trying to not be rude, but did you perhaps consider you are not in the age anymore to keep up with the younger players in PvP? Maybe its time to retire and not play PvP that is suited to a more younger audience with fast reflexes. And as others have pointed out, your stats don't hold up that "3.6 KD/A" claim. Also cheating has gone drastically back since the change to Battle-Eye and also since Trials is now behind a pay-wall. [quote]I am about to quit playing because of setup.[/quote] Maybe that is the only logical choice here for you.

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
          • I'm 60 and I dont have the reaction time that I used to but I agree there is something else going on. When I see an opponent I have less than 1 second to defeat them or I am done. Sometimes the lag is so bad that I am dead and then they show up on the map. There is an issue and no matter what I do on my end nothing helps. I am at the point I might as well play on a dial up connection instead of the 1gb fiber I am using. In the past when it was SBMM my kd was well over 2 and now I struggle to maintain 1.3. Trials is even worse and pvp is not a lot of fun like it used to be. Basically the older guys are paying the full price for the game and only getting to enjoy part of the content. Now with the artifact even end game has lost is appeal. I feel this is my last dlc, the game is deviating from what I used to love about it.

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
            • I don't get it, what does your age and disability have to do with this? Next time don't forget to mention your race!

文章張貼語言:

13 回覆
              • You have such a high kd ratio because you have so few runs.. heroic 1? Really? So you're another boomer judging an entire section based on such little effort. I'm disabled too and yet I'm not crying because my kd ratio is trash. When you use the exact same equipment that's not good in pvp, of course you're going to constantly lose. If you don't like it, don't play it...

文章張貼語言:

• Not trying to be a -blam!- head, but you’re simply not good at crucible from the looks of your stats sir. Destiny PvP is fast paced and there’s a lot of OP -blam!-. You die quick it happens. Not everyone is hacking lol

文章張貼語言:

• 3.6 KD? Yeah ok dude I don't know if you're lying or just trolling. [url]https://destinytracker.com/destiny-2/profile/bungie/4611686018447495316/overview[/url]

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                • I thought I was the only one who thought cheaters are in the game being sniped through the ways which is modding then someone commented on my feedback had the balls to say the guy was just lagging and u just suck in trials just like 5 minutes ago I was in gambit the magically being one shot body shot by under your skin which is impossible

文章張貼語言:

• .we should be given the option.... to play cross play or not it`s fine in PVE but not PVP when loading for any PVP event we should have the option of xbox Vs xbox Ps5 Vs Ps5 Pc Vs Pc Stadia Vs Stadia or enable cross play not just thrown in PVP was better before cross play PVP is a lot worse now there is a lot moaning about PVP could it be cross play causing the issue i would like the option to choose cross play in PVP on or off

文章張貼語言:

• Skill based matchmaking needs to happen. High skill players be damned. Sorry you feel this way about cross platform. I usually only have connection issues against an opponent if they are on Xbox. PS players are usually fine.

文章張貼語言:

• you know that lying is bad?

文章張貼語言:

• I'm old too, 65 and disabled. I have been playing since to release of D1. I have always sucked, but years of play have increased my skill. But even though I got better, (Not much) I have noticed that the improvement didn't count for much since the cross-play began, so I am back at square one, plus since the game going free it seems like Destiny has attracted a lot more people playing which brought out more players that can best me on their worst day, (Not even counting the cheaters) but let me tell you I still have fun, even when I'm getting my but kicked. Don't even look up my KD ratio, It's embarrassing. I feel for GrandpaGamer, and truly understand what this person is saying. I have 4 kids that are decent on D2 and I play with them a lot. What is really fun is once in a while I'll hand my controller to one of them during a crucible and watch them mop the floor with my opponents. but I only do that when I have to go take a leak or get a cup of coffee, but either way, it has its funny moments especially when I have been in rotation for an hour or so.

文章張貼語言:

• I do agree cross play delay do be saving these ps players way too often.

文章張貼語言:

• It’s sad but inevitable The slow yet fast match of time Kinda reminds me of the last cars movie

文章張貼語言:

• Looking at your history it doesn't look like you play much crucible since you only have 2 resets by the end of the season, practice makes a difference. Also I'm guessing your on Xbox, so the only other system you could be matched against is the PS. The only time you'll play against PC players is if you party up with someone who is playing on pc. Otherwise they PC players are separated into their own match making pool. Other than that, maybe play more passively and sit back with pulses and scouts rather than rush in.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                  • You don't play against PC unless you're playing with a Pc player lol.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote] I had a regular 3.6 kd and now it is squat [/quote] Lol Tldr When I was stomping people it was OK, but now it's bad

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                    • 由QUIET INFINITY編輯: 5/23/2022 7:31:10 AM
                      maybe go play viva pinata. Pvp is not for everybody and if we have to take care of every person its not gonna exist anymore and if you ever had a 3.6kd you are the last person that needs a ranked system because for obvious reasons.

文章張貼語言:

Guardian3564
                      Guardian3564

Living rent-free in wolbeas' head! -

As we get older, PvP works less and less in our favor as we develop issues such as poorer eyesight, slower reflexes, shitty dexterity, etc etc. Especially when we often have to go up against people a fraction of our age and none of our issues.

文章張貼語言:

• Checked your stats. Not only do you not play much PvP, you have never had a 3.6 LMAO. Play more and improve.

文章張貼語言:

10 回覆
                      • I am sorry to hear about your disability but let's be real, that fact has nothing to do with how a company balances their pvp. This games pvp has been abandoned for almost 4 years. Noone is having fun. Not young players, nor old players etc. The only players who still enjoy it are hardcore addicts. Not even content creators enjoy it anymore. And they get paid to play. So i don't see the point of your arguments? Obviously it is trash. For everyone. Has nothing to do with your circumstances.

文章張貼語言:

• Then stop playing it?

文章張貼語言:

• 由pjtimm編輯: 5/23/2022 6:48:14 PM
                        Keep at it and hopefully they fix some of matchmaking issues eventually. Don't pay no attention to these haters and bullies on here. The better than you crowd suck. Play until you can't anymore and keep trying games are for everyone and every age.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon