JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

4/2/2021 5:57:36 AM
The Crow at the HELM is only for season of Chosen quests, you will need to interact with Crow at tangled shore for any quests for season of the Hunt. What is the quest step telling you to do exactly?[spoiler] (please go by the in game step and not what a guide may be instructing)[/spoiler]
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• The quest step asks me to obtain the Seeker II upgrade and add it to the lure. I need 7 reputation ranks to purchase from Crow. I only have 1. I wonder if this quest is causing Crow to not appear at the HELM since I haven't completed it.

文章張貼語言:

• You will need to farm rep tokens from hunts to level up your lure. Remember, Crow at the HELM has nothing to do with season of the hunt quests. If you want him to be there for Chosen quests you will have to complete the intro missions for the Chosen season, he will still not interact with you about Hunt issues (it would be in his past (from Hunt timeline)

文章張貼語言:

• Alright, I think I figured things out now. After actually talking to Osiris Crow now appears where his icon is set. I'll progress the Chosen quests while collecting hunt tokens. Thanks for your help!

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon