JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

2/13/2021 4:12:35 PM
Wait, so... Are we the stalker the character refers to at the beginning? And is he dating Ikora? (Sorry if the main character is a girl, it just sounds like a male hunter to me.) OR... Could it be...? No... A FAN-MADE WARLOCK!? Your story was great. I didn't know you did fan-fics. Loved it. You personified my Hunter exactly (or at least what I imagine him to be).
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Yes, you are the stalker. Sicko. XD Yes, he’s dating a fan-made Warlock. Both are just characters I made up for this story. If you go to the Table of Contents (click the yellow words at the top of the post, it’s a link) you can read the predecessor to this story, Other Other Half. You don’t need to read it to understand this story, but it’s totally worth it. Thank you, I’m glad you liked it. A few months ago I wrapped up several fanfics and have hardly posted anything since, so it makes sense that you wouldn’t have known. You can see everything I’ve done on my Master Post (there’s a link to that in the table of contents)

文章張貼語言:

• Is the Fan-Warlock a girl?

文章張貼語言:

• WHY DON’T YOU READ AND FIND OUT. Lol, she’s a girl. That’s explained in the older story. And I’m just about to post the next chapter, which also clarifies.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon