JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: So sad to see PoH farm gone
1/15/2021 4:29:23 AM
Masterwork cores drop very frequently from many sources now - vendors, rank ups, deleting weapons / armour etc. Its not hard to get 10 quickly to convert to a prism. Prisms drop fairly regularly from Crucible when you have the mod on the ghost for precision kills. I generally get about 3 or 4 in a few hours session. Its easier than ever to obtain cores / prisms / shards. I started this season with no masterworked armour and only a few prisms and masterwork cores. I have never bothered at all masterworking to the top level any armour previously and never had a shard on my inventory. I now have every armour piece masterworked and 6 shards in the bank ready to go. That isnt through playing that much either - maybe 10 hrs per week. I dont really PvE apart from doing the bounties from the gunsmith each time im on and just crucible for the rest.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• LMAO

文章張貼語言:

• Farming cores to get shards is the most braindead and unrewarding kind of farm someone could take off. Trying to get a full set of purple armor to MW (just for rank 10 aka the shard) you have to grind - 500 cores - 1750 generic planetary materials - 750K glimmer Instead, one could stack up a team of 3 or even 2 and get the pit done in 30 minutes, taking the boss CP and run it with all 3 characters. Total prisms aquired: 18. Cost of getting 18 prisms: - 180 cores - 450 planetary materials - 180K glimmer As i’ve already stated, this is a complete disrespect of players’ time.

文章張貼語言:

• Why do people always base it entirely off of cores? Both cores AND prisms are dropping from everywhere nowadays. Neither are difficult to get at all. Since both are only getting more plentiful shards are getting easier to get by the extension.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon