JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Split the Sandbox
由EagleEye01915編輯: 1/14/2021 3:53:56 PM
Please for the love of god leave everything alone. Nothing brings more joy to my heart then listing to a bunch of narcissistic sociopaths cry and whine about Cruc-A-Crap. Besides on average only 12% of the player base is actually playing this the hot stinking filthy nasty pile of dog sheit at any one time.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• "Cruc-a-crap"...lol, good one. It was pvp that kept the game breathing thru D1 and D2's content droughts. The switch to the seasonal model and extended grind was Bungie's solution. Now the only ppl in pvp are those who are unwilling to shoot the same ol sponges for the millionth time for barely a chance to get a prize that Bungie can kindly sunset for ya.

文章張貼語言:

• If you consider a payer participation rate of 12% keeping a game alive then I really don't know what to say

文章張貼語言:

• I didn't say it is, i said it did. And yr 12% is suspect, but really who cares right? Don't like it, don't play it.

文章張貼語言:

• https://warmind.io/activity

文章張貼語言:

• Ok im off by 3% today but at least I agree with you

文章張貼語言:

• Yr off by 3% total population, but it takes more than 'Patrol' to sella franchise. Destiny is activity based, and Crucible is the 2nd most populated activity - across all platforms.

文章張貼語言:

• No not the second most populated activity its 15% of all active users If it died tomorrow BUngie would be no worse off

文章張貼語言:

• Lol - you make alot of assumptions about a business model you know nothing about. Let's assume Bungies net profit is 30%, removing 15% of the player base would be a significant loss. What if it's only 15%, how long would Bungie create pve content just to break even? Soooo, EagleEye, you myopically see only a Destiny without pvp. Thankfully, where you see only one, myself and Bungie, see two - a Destiny with both and a few casuals whining about pvp. Try playing something other than 6v6 - more space on the map may help yr game and experience improve. Just sayin......

文章張貼語言:

• You forgot that 80% of PVP players are using the the free to play module so Bungie gets nothing from them. Don't you think that if PVP was generating revenue that Bungie would actually make updates? An again I stated that at any given time there is on average 12% of the player base playing PVP. That means 88% are playing other activities. What company in their right F&^*ing mind would invest in a piece of dog-sheit that has low participate rates and generates no revenue.

文章張貼語言:

• Lol - more unsubstantiated numbers on which you pose a silly question. More like EagleEyeWideShut. More swearing huh?! Seems yr exhibiting those sociopathic narcissist tendencies yr so quick to condemn. Here's a thought - don't play pvp. We're better off without you.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon