JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
由Seraphim Crypto編輯: 1/14/2021 6:10:14 AM
Dubufu

High expectations for the TWAB today...

We know it, Bungie knows it, we all know it. Though realistically, we were distinctly told that we should not expect too much. After all, the developer team only recently came back from vacation. Things don't just get fixed on a dime...we all understand that. But what I do expect is to have most of our concerns to be addressed, especially since our community manager has had the brunt force of our feedback (constructive or not) for nearly over a month now. If certain things fail to be mentioned, then that would be a clear failure on the communication between the developers and the community manager, or at the very least, complete and utter ignorance that confirms that Bungie outright recuses to listen. These are not exactly demands or pinning blame, but rather just me worrying about the backlash that will occur if Bungie manages to get this wrong. High hopes boys, high hopes.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由Seraphim Crypto編輯: 1/14/2021 11:02:31 PM
    Here is what to expect in this TWaB, posted by dmg04: https://twitter.com/A_dmg04/status/1349781005377306626?s=19 [quote]We have four TWABs between now and S13. Setting expectations for today: - Crucible and Gambit Vendor Updates, specifically the ways in which you earn reputation - Reissued rewards for Moon/Dreaming City - Tuning for Shatterdive/Fissures - Future goals for Stasis balance in PvP Separately, the team is in active discussions on PVP but won't have plans to talk about this week. We will share more in the future. Many thanks to all who've been sounding off with feedback. As always, keep it coming.[/quote] Edit: TWaB here https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50006

文章張貼語言:

25 回覆
    • One of the largest crash and burns I have seen

文章張貼語言:

• This aged well.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
      • Prepare for massive disappointment.

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
        • Lol

文章張貼語言:

• -Make the last 2 years' expansions not worth doing long enough for us to dismantle all the useless gear. -"Re-issue" it so we have to grind it out all over again. -Call it content. -Profit.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
          • [i]...we all know what exactly?[/i] What do you expect to see from/in a [b]twab[/b]? The game is over. They couldn't just pull the plug- [i]so,[/i] they're allowing us to grind out three final dlcs. As a destination Europa is their best yet. I love it. There seems to be quite a bit to do... (It's nonsensical of course), counter-intuitive, better [b][u]watch[/u][/b] a streamer, or YouTuber, or [b][u]read[/u][/b] an article because the spectacle that is Destiny is anything but the game. The game is broken on delivery. Fixed on the fly. The game is boring and worn-out. All these years. Let it sink in, years. The game has devolved. Specific unique loot? Bounty fatigue? Why we are doing what we are doing? The xp grind should be cut in half. Balance: class and light v dark. (The Darkness). Seasonal content. Seperating PvP/pve sandboxes. Don't even get me started on PvP. No maps in forever. No modes in forever. Your hunt is for a blanket wrapped around a gun? Iron banner is the best non-event event! New armour? New weapons? New storyline? Nope. Just another mindless npc met along the way to Oz. Destiny is a lot like me actually, awesome potential but a failure ultimately that never learned to walk so it understood how and why to run. I'm currently pretty pleased, my favourite game has 1 viable destination... Yay. The twab ain't changing that... If you are not happy with Destiny, the twab isn't going to change that either. If you're looking for a smidge of empathy, a distortion of the facts, fake promises, a help desk update and a larger than usual movie section... Then you've every right to get your hopes up!

文章張貼語言:

7 回覆
            • "We have heard your feedback on Crucible and decided to completey ignore anysort of feedback because we don't give a damn about our fans just money. Oh and we're listening"-Bungo Calling it.

文章張貼語言:

5 回覆
              • I expect NOTHING. No mention of Sunsetting. They're hiring more to add loot which means they're simply even more committed to the cancer of the game. It also means they're taking in enough $$$$$$k to not give a shz what their customers have been saying this while time. PvP? They'll be no mention of Shotguns destroying all playability, now the no.1 most used weapon. They'll be no mention of new maps at all. No mention of significant changes to Stasis beyond planned for buff to beyond OP then gradually nerf it. No mention of separate adjustment for PvP and PvE. No mention AT ALL of how having no SBMM has single handedly DESTROYED matchmaking. How it RUINED IB - a perpetual mercy rule PvP game. ... I expect some bs lore, guardians, over talking with CUSTOMERS over their long standing CONCERNS. I expect mention only of everything we already know. Partnership over cheating. Funding for more Sunsetting. And Happy 2021.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                • I don’t have a lot of faith in this group. Time and time again they get it wrong. PVP is the worst it has ever been and the game itself is meh. We work hard grinding but for what? Why are we doing all of this? I don’t think they know what they are doing.

文章張貼語言:

• As expected, nothing but disappointment.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Panic編輯: 1/15/2021 1:02:13 AM
                  Seriously, this has been a thing all through the life of Destiny 2, why build up your hopes, I couldn't give a flying f*ck what they say in TWABs, we have the last couple of years to look at and see what's coming, just enjoy the core gun play, which is what I do, and just hope some one some where might wake up and realise that the game needs major changes, in its design and personnel. Beyond Light should've been enough of a wake up call for all of us. Quick edit: Do you really think giving us the chance to grind for weapons you sun setted is some how a good thing? It just shows how far off the mark you lot really are, seriously what is this, knee jerk game design? It's turning into the gaming equivalent of an infinite number of monkeys with type writers giving us the works of Shakespeare, except the chances of the monkeys delivering Shakespeare is way higher than your chance of giving us a decent game. It beggars belief, I can just see you all patting each other on the back saying "good job".

文章張貼語言:

• 由Rebellis編輯: 1/14/2021 8:21:31 PM
                  Looks like they might reissue moon and DC weapons at some point basically telling you to go regrind the same stuff you dismantled due to sunsetting because reasons.

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
                  • DMG already tweeted basically saying to lower our expectations. If they got any lower I think I’d quit playing all together.

文章張貼語言:

16 回覆
                    • 由Nuke編輯: 1/14/2021 7:12:11 PM
                      [quote] But what I do expect is to have most of our concerns to be addressed, especially since our community manager has had the brunt force of our feedback (constructive or not) for nearly over a month now. [/quote] Lol no its going to be the same shit different day. They want people to buy their [b]next[/b] dlc. And people will. They don't really care about the game like players do. Look at all your sunset gear...do you think they care even a little about players and the gameplay? or do they just want to sell you their next dlc?

文章張貼語言:

• My perfect twab “We have decided to delete hunters from the game”

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
                      • We might learn when Iron Banner is coming back... All jokes aside, as super infuriating as crucible has been lately, I’m hoping there is some sort of light.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                        • I don't expect anything from the TWAB. And I'll still be disappointed by it.

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
                          • Why? It always has been like this, they only talking that they listen and will improve, the unlucky part they talking about it since I started with D2 (New Light), for some vets probably even longer.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]We know it, Bungie knows it, we all know it. Though realistically, we were distinctly told that we should not expect too much. After all, the developer team only recently came back from vacation. Things don't just get fixed on a dime...we all understand that. But what I do expect is to have most of our concerns to be addressed, especially since our community manager has had the brunt force of our feedback (constructive or not) for nearly over a month now. If certain things fail to be mentioned, then that would be a clear failure on the communication between the developers and the community manager, or at the very least, complete and utter ignorance that confirms that Bungie outright recuses to listen. These are not exactly demands or pinning blame, but rather just me worrying about the backlash that will occur if Bungie manages to get this wrong. High hopes boys, high hopes.[/quote] You got what you deserve, and they did get it very wrong.

文章張貼語言:

5 回覆
                            • Mostly just pvp stuff. Nothing huge for pve

文章張貼語言:

• Life hack: Don’t have high expectations of anyone or anything other than yourself!

文章張貼語言:

• Hope and Bungie should never be in the same sentence. We’ll get half the TWAB about what they did over the holidays. They’ll talk about the high celebrant tease at Hawkmoon in 2 weeks, give us a pin for not storming the Capitol Building, say we’re listening and <3 Cozmo

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                              • 由Yosemite Sam編輯: 1/14/2021 10:56:59 PM
                                BS things don't get fixed on a dime 😂 If it effects Bungie's wallet they're on it like flies on... If it's things like Gambit that has had issues since the day it released like motes dropping in this map, being unable to collect them, it's, will get to it when we feel like it. Edit: [Quote]But what I do expect is to have most of our concerns to be addressed, especially since our community manager has had the brunt force of our feedback (constructive or not) for nearly over a month now.[/quote] Yeah, acknowledging that there's issues and actually doing something about it are 2 totally separate things that will happen. Sorry, not sorry. Bungie talks way too much just to sound good, but when it comes to their actions it clearly shows otherwise. Edit: 1. Also, it's pretty damn bad when the player base knows what a TWAB is all about way before it is even posted 🤦‍♂️

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                                • How did the TWAB turn out in your opinion? We’re your high hopes met?

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
                                  • 由Gexx001編輯: 1/14/2021 6:46:20 PM
                                    DMG on Twitter 30 minutes ago. We have four TWABs between now and S13. Setting expectations for today: - Crucible and Gambit Vendor Updates, specifically the ways in which you earn reputation - Reissued rewards for Moon/Dreaming City - Tuning for Shatterdive/Fissures - Future goals for Stasis balance in PvP Separately, the team is in active discussions on PVP but won't have plans to talk about this week. We will share more in the future. Many thanks to all who've been sounding off with feedback. As always, keep it coming.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
                                  ;
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon